-Yoink- you, John

That’s what they should call it instead of ‘wake up.’

I don’t get it. I got a call, I took it for a minute (if that) and then suddenly I’m booted from my Warzone game. Now I know why they have it in, so people aren’t always AFK… but that’s not enough time. Especially if I’m taking a two minute break (at most) in a Warzone game. I can understand booting someone quickly in an Arena game, but there are alot of other people, so my quick break isn’t THAT bad.

If I started AFK, sure that’s fair, but I was in the middle of my game and I was doing good (for once).

Anyone else feel this way, or am I off my rocker?

I feel you

How’s about not taking “Breaks” in the middle of games? Instead just sit in lobbies.

> 2533274819069969;3:
> How’s about not taking “Breaks” in the middle of games? Instead just sit in lobbies.

This.

> 2533274819069969;3:
> How’s about not taking “Breaks” in the middle of games? Instead just sit in lobbies.

…and that concludes this topic lol.

> 2533274819069969;3:

He got a phone call during his game…

Put your phone on speaker tell them to hold on, go hide as best as you can really fast then talk to whomever while keeping a finger on the stick. Hurry the hell up with the call then game

> 2533274819069969;3:

Sometimes you’re forced away from the game, such as a phone call.

Then quit the match.

Yeah, WZ is casual, Idk why the afk boot is so strict. Should be at least a minute, no one in your team cares if you’re gone for a minute.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274812652989;9:
> Then quit the match.

Shut the -Yoink- up, you whorish one-armed hag
:slight_smile:

> 2533274819069969;3:

We’re it so easy…

> 2533274980224085;10:
> Yeah, WZ is casual, Idk why the afk boot is so strict. Should be at least a minute, no one in your team cares if you’re gone for a minute.

Exactly! I was sure to make sure my call was quick, and it was my boss, who I let go to voicemail far too often D;

> 2533274812652989;9:
> Then quit the match.

I mean, it’s 12v12 Warzone. Not a super serious 2v2 or 4v4 match.

The higher the player count the less the individual matters, his team isn’t going to lose because they’re down one person in such a gigantic and casual cluster -Yoink-.

> 2535455004788248;6:
> > 2533274819069969;3:
> > How’s about not taking “Breaks” in the middle of games? Instead just sit in lobbies.
>
>
> He got a phone call during his game…

Voice mail.

I don’t mind being booted for inactivity, as long as it don’t cause a ban.

WHat fustrates me is that, sometimes, once a player is kicked and a space is free. It won’t refill the players position. This happens a lot when we are playing online and one of our party dissconnects, they wait untill a space is free on our team … but they don’t get to join :S its rather annoying especially when its you!

This isn’t going anywhere being so colourful. Being constructive and being inappropriate are very distinctive.