-Yoink- you Bungie and -Yoink- you 343i

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No don’t get me wrong, while the subject title might be harsh i love halo and everything halo, this post is not to give about any halo( well except reach that was -Yoink- and im not gonna get into it).

I just wanna say to -Yoink- you.

1st) To Bungie for bringing the Jet-pack into the halo universe(and creating reach too, so that’s a double -Yoink- you but ill count it as one)

2nd) To 343i for bringing it back and no dumping that -Yoink-,like it did Armour lock.

and to all you troll’s keep your opinion to yourself i don’t wanna hear it, keep this post nice and civilized, except for my rant above but i think i can justify that.

I dont wanna big debate as i could talk for hours on it, all i have to say is the Jet-pack ruins the whole skill of halo, it completely ruins the flow of maps and its such a noob AA. no don’t get me wrong i can use it and use it well, i just don’t cus i sucks.

neways i just had to get that of my chest as it annoys the frickin hell out of me :frowning:

I would take Bungie any day.

dude you need to calm down a bit. with out those two AMAZING developers there would be no halo show some respect or don’t play the game

Games change, get over it.

I dont blame bungie as much. With reach they tried something different and it failed. They will learn from their mistakes when they make Destiny.

343i on the other hand deserve a big -Yoink- you, because even after bungie obviously made a mistake with reach, they made it worse by trying to improve it. (They used reach’s engine instead of halo 3’s :/)

Im not a huge COD fan, but as Captain Price said in COD 4: “It was better, but its not hard to improve on garbage.”

> i just don’t cus i sucks.

Lol, this says it all.

Guess what, Bungie doesn’t have to make a game for you anymore. Expect Jetpacks and and giant robot tanks and all kinds of other neat -Yoink- from what those concept drawing were showing.

Attention for what i express my opinion on my hatred for the jetpack, and giving them two -Yoinks!- for creating it and keeping it

> dude you need to calm down a bit. with out those two AMAZING developers there would be no halo show some respect or don’t play the game

did you even read what i said i love halo and everything about it , i -Yoinking!- hate the jetpack.

> [/color]
>
> neways i just had to get that of my chest as it annoys the frickin hell out of me :frowning:

you say to keep our opinions to ourselves and come out with that, which is your opinion,

The jet pack is fine, you can do quite alot of skillful maneuvers and kills using it.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

I think Jet Pack was pretty good.
It allows some parts of strategy.
and its useful.
Jet Packs can get you to higher places faster and easier.
I can see why people hate it though

> > [/color]
> >
> > neways i just had to get that of my chest as it annoys the frickin hell out of me :frowning:
>
> you say to keep our opinions to ourselves and come out with that, which is your opinion,
>
> The jet pack is fine, you can do quite alot of skillful maneuvers and kills using it.

i say trolls keep opinion…feel free to voice your opinion on the jetpack i have no issue… my opinion is as you see above… i love halo 4 i just hate the jetpack as it feels maps are designed around it which shouldnt be the case.

You ask people to post civilized yet you aren’t able to do so.

> i just don’t cus i sucks.

I agree with that statement.

Reach was better than halo 3.

Bungie made the jet pack back in halo 2. Did you complain then?

> > > No don’t get me wrong, while the subject title might be harsh i love halo and everything halo, this post is not to give about any halo( well except reach that was Yoink! and im not gonna get into it).
> > >
> > > I just wanna say to -Yoink!- you.
> > >
> > > 1st) To Bungie for bringing the Jet-pack into the halo universe(and creating reach too, so that’s a double -Yoink!- you but ill count it as one)
> > >
> > > 2nd) To 343i for bringing it back and no dumping that Yoink!,like it did Armour lock.
> > >
> > >
> > > and to all you troll’s keep your opinion to yourself i don’t wanna hear it, keep this post nice and civilized, except for my rant above but i think i can justify that.
> > >
> > > I dont wanna big debate as i could talk for hours on it, all i have to say is the Jet-pack ruins the whole skill of halo, it completely ruins the flow of maps and its such a noob AA. no don’t get me wrong i can use it and use it well, i just don’t cus i sucks.
> > >
> > > neways i just had to get that of my chest as it annoys the frickin hell out of me :frowning:
> >
> > you say to keep our opinions to ourselves and come out with that, which is your opinion,
> >
> > The jet pack is fine, you can do quite alot of skillful maneuvers and kills using it.
>
> i say trolls keep opinion…feel free to voice your opinion on the jetpack i have no issue… my opinion is as you see above… i love halo 4 i just hate the jetpack as it feels maps are designed around it which shouldnt be the case.

I respect your opinion on the matter, but i see people using the jetpack are open targets, i use it myself to get to higher ledges quicker and everytime i fly up, im being shot from all directions, so in a sense it has a major disadvantage, but it can still be used to make life saving maneuvers and counters for your kills, which is mainly what i use it for xD

I can probably only think of two maps that are designed more for jetpakcers aswell, which would be Complex and Harvest and a tad bit of Haven. (just mu opinion though, i find every other map to be perfectly balanced for AA usage.