-Yoink- YOU 343!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR -Yoink- MULTIPLAYER IN HALO 4 IM DONE WITH YOUR -Yoinking!- -Yoink-!!! AT LEAST BUNGIE GOT IT RIGHT YOU FAGOTS!!

Bungie never got it right. Nobody ever will.

Would you at least explain what you think is broken? Besides, no game will ever be prefect.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Dear 343i,

Thank you for getting mentally limited people like this guy to quit the game for life.

Sincerely,
Danny8849

Dear dude who is mad,

I hope you had a nice time screaming your head off. Make sure you don’t hit it on anything when you leave.

A concerned player,
QueenlyTree124

Unfortunately, he is all talk and will still continue to grief us here and in the game.

But I like your letter Danny. I agree.

> Dear dude who is mad,
>
> I hope you had a nice time screaming your head off. Make sure you don’t hit it on anything when you leave.
>
> A concerned player,
> QueenlyTree124

Dear Queenlytree123,

Did you copy me?

Sincerely,
Danny8849

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Yep im done ive have had to many issues to explain with this game, and your right bungie never really got it right but they did better than 343. Oh and Dear Dude who thinks im mentally limited,

Kill yourself.