-Yoink- you 343

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

3 times in a row I have joined as JIP. 3 of those games it was a losing battle. Really… What have I done. I have done the best I could but these -Yoinking!- baffoons have no idea wtf they are doing half of the -Yoinking!- time. All they know is how to defend a stupid core. They can’t even do that properly.

Woah there buddy, calm down…

JIP isn’t all bad anyway, since you get faster REQ. Also, Warzone lists are just for fun without ranking. Don’t be so sour… There is always the next game.

> 2533274855931484;2:
> Woah there buddy, calm down…
>
> JIP isn’t all bad anyway, since you get faster REQ. Also, Warzone lists are just for fun without ranking. Don’t be so sour… There is always the next game.

3 GAMES IN A ROW BUDDY. THREE GAMES. ALL TOTAL LOSS.

This is because people leave games BECAUSE they are losing or their teammates are bad.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> > 2533274855931484;2:
> > Woah there buddy, calm down…
> >
> > JIP isn’t all bad anyway, since you get faster REQ. Also, Warzone lists are just for fun without ranking. Don’t be so sour… There is always the next game.
>
>
> 3 GAMES IN A ROW BUDDY. THREE GAMES. ALL TOTAL LOSS.

Cool… Happens, no big deal. Also, your CAPS lock might be stuck… :wink:

This is what usually happens to me in Warzone. Either my team wins by a decent margin, or my team loses by a huge margin. Every other day I get losing streaks of 5 games or so.

> 2533274826203061;6:
> This is what usually happens to me in Warzone. Either my team wins by a decent margin, or my team loses by a huge margin. Every other day I get losing streaks of 5 games or so.

Same. I have had very few close games. Total domination or total destruction seems to be the name of the game.

> 2533274826203061;6:
> This is what usually happens to me in Warzone. Either my team wins by a decent margin, or my team loses by a huge margin. Every other day I get losing streaks of 5 games or so.

I find for Warzone it’s basically whoever kills the Warden wins by the end of it, at least for the majority of my games.

> 2535425761687659;4:
> This is because people leave games BECAUSE they are losing or their teammates are bad.

The games I joined, they were so early in. Why can’t they just stay because anything can happen!!! If they leave it just makes it worse!!! Then jip players will have to deal a whole big mess.

Put a Fireteam together and you probably wouldn’t join any in progress. That would solve your issues. (Except for your obvious rage issues.)