Yoink the Scattershot

If someone can lazy link it thanks, the video speaks for itself otherwise. -Yoink- the scattershot and its inconsistency

Done and done mate

> 2535414156422927;1:
> http://imgur.com/UeMzQ3t
> If someone can lazy link it thanks, the video speaks for itself otherwise. -Yoink- the scattershot and its inconsistency

I would say it’s more damage output instead of being an inconsistent weapon

It’s definitely not the powerhouse it was back in Halo 4, but I don’t think it’s the worst weapon you could have either.

The Scattershot can be used just as effectively as the Shotgun; you just need to get a little closer than normal. In addition, ricocheting shots around corners can finish off wounded / escaping opponents.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> The Scattershot can be used just as effectively as the Shotgun; you just need to get a little closer than normal. In addition, ricocheting shots around corners can finish off wounded / escaping opponents.

He was close enough though, that must have been a kill.

> 2533274800168045;4:
> It’s definitely not the powerhouse it was back in Halo 4, but I don’t think it’s the worst weapon you could have either.

Odd, I seem to have more consistent kills with the Scattershot in 5 than I did in 4.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2533274800168045;4:
> > It’s definitely not the powerhouse it was back in Halo 4, but I don’t think it’s the worst weapon you could have either.
>
> Odd, I seem to have more consistent kills with the Scattershot in 5 than I did in 4.

I’m more careful with my shots in 5, just on account of the fact that the fire rate is much lower than Halo 4’s. Trigger spamming with the Scattershot was just a very easy thing to pull off in alot of Halo 4’s tight corridors.

> 2533274830166194;3:
> > 2535414156422927;1:
> > http://imgur.com/UeMzQ3t
> > If someone can lazy link it thanks, the video speaks for itself otherwise. -Yoink- the scattershot and its inconsistency
>
> I would say it’s more damage output instead of being an inconsistent weapon

> 2535429593088083;5:
> The Scattershot can be used just as effectively as the Shotgun; you just need to get a little closer than normal. In addition, ricocheting shots around corners can finish off wounded / escaping opponents.

No, it’s an inconsistent weapon. Well, not “inconsistent” since you can reproduce the results, but it’s a badly made weapon.

> 2533274833081329;9:
> > 2533274830166194;3:
> > > 2535414156422927;1:
> > > http://imgur.com/UeMzQ3t
> > > If someone can lazy link it thanks, the video speaks for itself otherwise. -Yoink- the scattershot and its inconsistency
> >
> > I would say it’s more damage output instead of being an inconsistent weapon
>
>
>
> > 2535429593088083;5:
> > The Scattershot can be used just as effectively as the Shotgun; you just need to get a little closer than normal. In addition, ricocheting shots around corners can finish off wounded / escaping opponents.
>
> No, it’s an inconsistent weapon. Well, not “inconsistent” since you can reproduce the results, but it’s a badly made weapon.

If thats legit, wow…

You missed by a mile :slight_smile:

It looks like the charging weapon, nullifies scattershot glitch. Make sure you do not stand in front of a charging incineration cannon to avoid being, well, incinerated.

> 2535414156422927;1:
> http://imgur.com/UeMzQ3t
> If someone can lazy link it thanks, the video speaks for itself otherwise. -Yoink- the scattershot and its inconsistency

I really wish both shotty/scatter werent in comp at all :confused:

The scattershot in this game is like the h3 br. INCONSISTENT. Except on “LAN” where its freaking fantastic

It’s always the opposite when someone uses the Scattershot against me :frowning:

I’ve always disliked the Scattershot. Back in Halo 4 me and my friends would call the Scattershot the ‘‘Mattel Shotgun’’ (Mattel is a toy company) because it always felt like a fake, toy and ineffective version of the shotgun. its so inconsistent and not nearly as useful as the shotgun. I also feel the same way about the fuel rod cannon since it almost always bounced when it hit something.

> 2533275029034104;16:
> I’ve always disliked the Scattershot. Back in Halo 4 me and my friends would call the Scattershot the ‘‘Mattel Shotgun’’ (Mattel is a toy company) because it always felt like a fake, toy and ineffective version of the shotgun. its so inconsistent and not nearly as useful as the shotgun. I also feel the same way about the fuel rod cannon since it almost always bounced when it hit something.

How did Washington put it in RvB?
“It bounces? Who makes a gun that bounces?”

The “aimed” shot for the Scattershot is intended for longer distances, i’ts stronger at close distances when not aimed. The gun doesn’t suck, you just don’t know how to use the bloody thing.

Tea…:tea:

Rip in peace Scattershot. Killed by inconsistency.

In all seriousness though, It’s good, but I’d just rather take a shotgun or bayonet over the weapon for reasons such as this. It should kill at point blank range no matter what, because it’s a CQC weapon. (A Shotgun like weapon, to be exact.)

Even the loathsome thing and Didact’s Signet suffers from this same problem. (Loathsome says it does “more damage”? I haven’t noticed it due to said inconsistency that everyone is talking about.)

> 2535453417714319;18:
> The “aimed” shot for the Scattershot is intended for longer distances, i’ts stronger at close distances when not aimed. The gun doesn’t suck, you just don’t know how to use the bloody thing.
>
> Tea…:tea:

Are you sure?