-Yoink- teammates

Yeah i know how it is. I go +20 and we still lose… add me if youd like :slight_smile:

Yup yup yup i know what you mean, That why i always want to play with friends :expressionless:

Problem still isn’t fixed yet. I’ve literally lost/had to back out of 5-6 games in a row because of how awful my teammates are (last game on lockout had two people with negative kills canceling out whatever i was doing, score was 9-0). Please for the love of god at least just fix the team balancing or fix the ability to play with friends online.

Creating a list in the OP to show what types of games i’m getting

you realize that when you quit out, you are still getting a loss right? once matchmaking is fixed and the leveling system is stable, you’ll be able to move up to people who are your skill level. until then you should just view it as practice and stop quitting all the time.

> 2680043885413328;6:
> you realize that when you quit out, you are still getting a loss right? once matchmaking is fixed and the leveling system is stable, you’ll be able to move up to people who are your skill level. until then you should just view it as practice and stop quitting all the time.

Well it’s not fun at all to lose a game 50-20 so i back out, i could care less about the loss on my record, but for now i’m just staying to create my list in the OP.

> 2533274814214626;1:
> Why is it that my first matches the teams were pretty even, now im getting matched with idiots that just run towards the enemy yolo rushing a rocket launcher guy with an smg and feeding them kills? past 3 games have been like this, perfect example last game when the score was 10-2 and i had the only two kills with no deaths before i backed out. I’m not asking to get paired with MLG pros on my team and 3 year olds on the other team, i’m just asking to get matched with people about my skill level on both teams. Seriously, I’ve had to back out of my last 3-4 matches because of how garbage my teammates were, i cant carry a team when theres two people going 3-17 for example.
>
> BTW dont tell me to search with friends, I can’t find a game when i try searching with friends and on the rare occasion when we did we were split up onto two teams. However, I can find games easily searching by myself.
>
> Gonna start a list of my teammates’ KD’s in each of my games, just to give you an idea of what i’m getting. Unless noted, i went positive.
> Game 1: 5-15, 3-14, 2-12 H3 Assembly, lost game
> Game 2: 16-9, 7-7, 6-15, 3-14, H1 beaver creek, lost game
> Game 3: Coming up

Just like in H4, there is no real ranking system at the moment, so every skill level is playing together.

> 2535424017285038;8:
> > 2533274814214626;1:
> > Why is it that my first matches the teams were pretty even, now im getting matched with idiots that just run towards the enemy yolo rushing a rocket launcher guy with an smg and feeding them kills? past 3 games have been like this, perfect example last game when the score was 10-2 and i had the only two kills with no deaths before i backed out. I’m not asking to get paired with MLG pros on my team and 3 year olds on the other team, i’m just asking to get matched with people about my skill level on both teams. Seriously, I’ve had to back out of my last 3-4 matches because of how garbage my teammates were, i cant carry a team when theres two people going 3-17 for example.
> >
> > BTW dont tell me to search with friends, I can’t find a game when i try searching with friends and on the rare occasion when we did we were split up onto two teams. However, I can find games easily searching by myself.
> >
> > Gonna start a list of my teammates’ KD’s in each of my games, just to give you an idea of what i’m getting. Unless noted, i went positive.
> > Game 1: 5-15, 3-14, 2-12 H3 Assembly, lost game
> > Game 2: 16-9, 7-7, 6-15, 3-14, H1 beaver creek, lost game
> > Game 3: Coming up
>
>
> Just like in H4, there is no real ranking system at the moment, so every skill level is playing together.

Ah I see. Still seems like my games are leaning towards garbage players being on my team more than the other team, instead of being random.

Why don’t you just finish games? As its so hard to find them for most.

There’s already a true skill in the background, I’m sure, so maybe quitting out is over-penalising the loss? I think there are measures in place for that, but not sure.

I was getting 2+ K/D until two days ago and now I’m lucky to do 1.5 as my opponents have improved. I’ve played lots of games so it just took a while to kick in. But, frankly I’d rather return to the casual games I was having before!