Yoink! medal and Spartan voiceovers

So, I’ve been watching all of the Halo 5: Guardians beta footage that I can get my hands on and I’ve obviously noticed that the Spartans now make call outs and are actually quite chatty on their own. While this is annoying to anybody who knows their stuff, I can recognize its utility to new players. With that said, I was thinking a bit more creatively about it and I would absolutely love if we could get some humor into those voiceovers, since we have to suffer them.

For example, since Assassinations are still in Halo 5: Guardians, your player’s response to somebody Yoinking your Assassination could be: “That was my kill, you ***hole!” or something like that. Or perhaps when the game is able to pick up on you accidentally Showstopping yourself (throw a grenade at your feet before an Assassination), your Spartan could crumble over, muttering, “Oops”. Something like that!

I want to hear other ideas and feedback on this.

Some of them are already humorous. Listen to the friendly fire ones.

“Watch your nade spam!”

“SAME TEAM!”

When you give somebody else on your team an assist, I want a rare chance of hearing a squeaky, pre-pubescent voice screaming “U STOLE MY KILL!!!”.
…That is if we have the option to turn chatter off.

I said this in a post I made but here it goes

> I just wanted to bring this up as an idea of sorts, but I would love to be able to change out the voice of my Spartan team for the voices of the Halo 1 Marines.
> Watch this video of Halo 1 from the beach landing in the level Silent Cartographer (one of the greatest Halo levels of all time imo) and just listen to how the Marines smack talk like a boss, it really feels like they have personality more so in Halo 1 than in other Halo games.
>
>
> I think it would just be really cool to have that ability even if it was say dlc or something, also I would love to get the full set of mrk. V in halo 5 like we did in H4.
> Here’s a video of what I’m talking about, listen to the Marine battle chatter, it just adds a lot to the feel of the game imo.
>
> http://youtu.be/e5ziDcM34FM

> 2533274913448583;3:
> When you give somebody else on your team an assist, I want a rare chance of hearing a squeaky, pre-pubescent voice screaming “U STOLE MY KILL!!!”.
> …That is if we have the option to turn chatter off.

Then people will complain about how Spartans would be serious.

the onlything i wantis the return of the yoink medal

> 2533274913572720;6:
> the onlything i wantis the return of the yoink medal

and the announcement by Jeff Steitzer, I just loved how he said “Yoink”. I mean, come on.