Yoink Infinite Slayer

Either Remove the ability to Yoink assassinations in Infinite Slayer, or turn on friendly fire so I can betray the -Yoink- who yoinks my assassinations

They should do what COD did with last stand where if someone kills them you still get the kill from it.

Your right since there’s no Yoink medal it’s pointless to steal OP’s kill.

Stealing someone’s kill and then booting them when they betrayed you was one of the sweetest things.

I hate it too. Also when teammates kill your vehicle because they wanted it more. Oh taking with one because they can. Annoying when you have a guy on your team with -10 and nobody got the boot option for him/her/hir/it

> I hate it too. Also when teammates <mark>kill your vehicle because they wanted it more.</mark> Oh taking with one because they can. Annoying when you have a guy on your team with <mark>-10</mark> and nobody got the boot option for him/her/hir/it

didn’t 343 say they’re taking “Deliberateness” into account for the Booting system?

Found myself resisting pretty hard in BTB when I would take out an enemys shields, then some joker on my team runs up and assassinates the guy.

Kind of froze and just kind of said, ‘Oh. O-ok.’ and stumble away in confusion.

DAT SEETHE.