-Yoink- dumb -Yoink- armor lock and jet packs

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter when naming threads, and please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This games gonna -Yoinking!- blow just like halo reach… if only they made a game like halo 2 or halo 3.

Halo 4 doesn’t have Armour Lock, and Jetpack has been balanced from Reach’s version.

Although, there is always Halo 3 to play if you don’t like Halo 4 :wink:

I’m not sure, but I think you might be mad? Any particular reason for it, or just because you’re on the internet?

> Halo 4 doesn’t have Armour Lock, and Jetpack has been balanced from Reach’s version.
>
> Although, there is always Halo 3 to play if you don’t like Halo 4 :wink:

Pro tip: If you want a game where all players spawn under same cónditions then go beast in Quake Live.

http://www.quakelive.com/

Armor lock will not be in 4 so what is the point of this rant?

Post like this make my day =)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 2 is still online on PC, go play it. Halo 3 is still online as well, try that. Otherwise, you’re just a waste of air. Go away.

Welcome to the internet OP. Where you learn things you like and dislike on a hourly basis…

Jetpack was a good idea, and can be used very advantageously, it’s just that a majority of users don’t know how to use it correctly.

Armour Lock was just a terrible idea.

> Jetpack was a good idea, and can be used very advantageously, it’s just that a majority of users don’t know how to use it correctly.
>
> Armour Lock was just a terrible idea.

Press LB, fly up to enemies, nade/rockets, take control of map, rinse & repeat until end of game.

Jetpack was a HORRID idea.

> Halo 4 doesn’t have Armour Lock

I think it’s a miracle.

> Jetpack was a good idea, and can be used very advantageously, it’s just that a majority of users don’t know how to use it correctly.
>
> Armour Lock was just a terrible idea.

AL can be used very effectively and if that is the litmus test for whether an idea is good or bad, I could make the argument that AL is a “better” idea then JP.

> > Jetpack was a good idea, and can be used very advantageously, it’s just that a majority of users don’t know how to use it correctly.
> >
> > Armour Lock was just a terrible idea.
>
> Press LB, fly up to enemies, nade/rockets, take control of map, rinse & repeat until end of game.
>
> Jetpack was a HORRID idea.

Don’t forget 1v1 combat, where the person on the ground can barely see the jetpacker’s head.

Definitely one of the worst AA.

> > Jetpack was a good idea, and can be used very advantageously, it’s just that a majority of users don’t know how to use it correctly.
> >
> > Armour Lock was just a terrible idea.
>
> Press LB, fly up to enemies, nade/rockets, take control of map, rinse & repeat until end of game.
>
> Jetpack was a HORRID idea.

I disagree. This is a little out of context, however moost of my points still carry over.

> A well-used jetpack is far more powerful than a well-used armour lock. Unfortunately, several of the maps are designed to give advantageous ways to these people who enjoy to abuse selective armour abilities. Good jetpackers can easily overrun even the best of teams on maps such as Sword Base and Boardwalk, simply because they have such a height advantage, and are able to navigate the map with easy.
>
> But what is really annoying with jetpack, is that a majority of users do not understand how to use it correctly. Jetpack shouldn’t just be used to fly up as high as possible and swoop down on an unlucky member of the opposition team. It should be used in strafe and it should be used to ‘juke’ someone, whether it be jumping off the map and jetpacking back up, or jetpacking upwards into a corner while being chased.
>
> You have to remember that a person is almost certainly going to do what other people have seen other do while chasing, so be unique. The jetpack could have been a revolutionary tool in reach, but instead it has just hindered and frustrated good players.
>
> I must say however, that pick-up jetpack works very well in MLG. Although this is probably because people know what they’re doing with it, and you can’t abuse it too ferociously on the maps.

> Post like this make my day =)

I have a feeling you get messages like this from the other team :stuck_out_tongue:

So much rage!!!

> > Post like this make my day =)
>
> I have a feeling you get messages like this from the other team :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> So much rage!!!

LOL, I could make a rage message montage with all the messages I have got. The most filthy, vile insulting stuff you have ever heard. Everything from my sexuality to the purity of my mother have been covered in them.

Thats how I know I have done my job correctly =D. Im going to miss Reach.

> > > Post like this make my day =)
> >
> > I have a feeling you get messages like this from the other team :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > So much rage!!!
>
> LOL, I could make a rage message montage with all the messages I have got. The most filthy, vile insulting stuff you have ever heard. Everything from my sexuality to the purity of my mother have been covered in them.
>
> Thats how I know I have done my job correctly =D. Im going to miss Reach.

It has such a nice community. It might be possible to use HLS in melee fights or for stalling provided you aren’t facing them as it is invulnerable and lasts about as long as AL.

> > > > Post like this make my day =)
> > >
> > > I have a feeling you get messages like this from the other team :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > > So much rage!!!
> >
> > LOL, I could make a rage message montage with all the messages I have got. The most filthy, vile insulting stuff you have ever heard. Everything from my sexuality to the purity of my mother have been covered in them.
> >
> > Thats how I know I have done my job correctly =D. Im going to miss Reach.
>
> It has such a nice community. It might be possible to use HLS in melee fights or for stalling provided you aren’t facing them as it is invulnerable and lasts about as long as AL.

Dunno, but I cant wait to find out!