-Yoink- 343 industries

Halo 4 is a big s. hit.
Halo MCC is a game with many bugs.
F. uck 343 industries (development studio s. hit).

Bungie, come back please !

I’m not impressed with 343i thus far by any means, but Bungie gave us Reach, which by all means was the beginning of the end of Halo.

> 2678033349862963;2:
> I’m not impressed with 343i thus far by any means, but Bungie gave us Reach, which by all means was the beginning of the end of Halo.

Bungie was in the background for Reach, they were there because they were contractually obligated. They let 343 pretty much run reach, which is why it was the beginning of the end for Halo

> 2533944968917953;1:
> Halo 4 is a big s. hit.
> Halo MCC is a game with many bugs.
> F. uck 343 industries (development studio s. hit).
>
> Bungie, come back please !

They’re going to fix it. Your negativity and ungratefulness is NOT helping.

Bungie wants little to do with Halo anymore. They. Left. Us.

Bungie held Halo by the balls in one era, and it can’t sit there anymore. It’s seven years later, and we Halo fans have grown up. We have to let Halo evolve to, and 343i has been trying so hard lately. They give you Halo: CE through 4 at 60fps, 1080p, with Forge that literally blows the fish out of the water in Halo 2, a game that NEVER had forge, Halo: NIghtfall, and Halo 5 Guardians multi-player beta for the price of one game. If it weren’t for everyone being so ungrateful and showing such hatred to a company that made this game - As big as it is in the span of two years just so you can play it while Halo 5 is made - Maybe the issues would be fixed a lot faster. Give them a break, they are -blam!- ing human too.

HALO 4 was a really good game. Holy -Yoink-, I truly do not get why people bash that game. In fact, HALO 4 plays amazingly in MCC. when you can find a match that is, lol

However… MCC is a mess and unacceptable.

> 2533274923769345;5:
> Bungie held Halo by the balls in one era, and it can’t sit there anymore. It’s seven years later, and we Halo fans have grown up. We have to let Halo evolve to, and 343i has been trying so hard lately. They give you Halo: CE through 4 at 60fps, 1080p, with Forge that literally blows the fish out of the water in Halo 2, a game that NEVER had forge, Halo: NIghtfall, and Halo 5 Guardians multi-player beta for the price of one game. If it weren’t for everyone being so ungrateful and showing such hatred to a company that made this game - As big as it is in the span of two years just so you can play it while Halo 5 is made - Maybe the issues would be fixed a lot faster. Give them a break, they are -blam!- ing human too.

Nope. This attitude is what is plaguing the game industry.

-The Passiveness and ignorance of the customer.

See folks, you really only have yourselves to blame. I learned this after the Mass Effect 3 fiasco and then really, really learned it after the Battlefield 4 fiasco(BF4 and MCC are paradoxically suffering the same issues… That should scare you fellow Spartans. Big time) Anyway’s, the point is that when the customer gives these developers a pass because of their past admiration and emotional connection to said series… Nothing good comes from it.

What you get is Battlefield 4. What you get is Mass Effect 3’s ending. What you get is Diablo 3. What you get is DayZ. What you get is CoD Ghosts. What you get is Watch Dogs on PC. What you get is… Destiny… What you get is… MCC.

Now… If you think the said games launches and game breaking issues or those games are really, really great and stuff… Well then…

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Carry on.

So many banned people on the forums!