Yo someone explain ranking to me

I won 9 out of 10 of my qualifying matches for swat with a kd of 6.0 and was put into platinum 2. I thought I would be ranked much higher than that so maybe I’m not getting something. I had an average of 15 kills a game along with the wins too.

The ranking system in this game is screwed up or something, many of us are getting over-ranked or under-ranked.

The game with consider you past rank as well and put you against players around that skill level. During your 10 placement matches you will go against players both above and below your previous rank. Depending on who you win against and how ell you do will determine were you will be placed. Swat has much stricter placing requirements do to how many people were able to get onyx the first and second season. Once you place you can only go up by wins not how well you do in the match itself.

yea cause i got placed into onyx in the first season but never played last season. i just figured i would be placed higher with 9 wins. i got placed higher in breakout with only 7 wins

> 2533274868897781;4:
> yea cause i got placed into onyx in the first season but never played last season. i just figured i would be placed higher with 9 wins. i got placed higher in breakout with only 7 wins

Preseason was whack for Ranking and should not base it off this

Like others may have brought up, its an accumilation of how well you do, if you win/lose, but most importantly how good the enemy team is. If you win 9/10 games against kids who were plat/diamond, you probably won’t get placed much higher. My recommendation, get in with a party of friends who are already onyx. That way you’ll play higher comp assuming you can still win.

> 2533274802730747;6:
> Like others may have brought up, its an accumilation of how well you do, if you win/lose, but most importantly how good the enemy team is. If you win 9/10 games against kids who were plat/diamond, you probably won’t get placed much higher. My recommendation, get in with a party of friends who are already onyx. That way you’ll play higher comp assuming you can still win.

still a -Yoink- system though mate imo

Ranking system is crap its all about that last 3 game but you just need three wins and on your last game preform well like have an 8.0 and you’ll get champion. Unless they change this by the next update that’s pretty much how it work the other placement match are a waste of time