Yo! Creations - Community Wallpapers

First off, I’d like to thanks Enfinit for creating the wallpaper variants.

One of our members (Deadpool) suggested we all set our armor like Noble Team’s and pose for a screenshot.

The six of us went on the map Highlands to recreate a sort of mixture of the game’s cover and the Noble Team statue that came with the Legendary Edition.

Enjoy! (All screenshots taken by me, wallpaper’d by Enfinit)

Noble Team

Noble Team (Six)

Make sure to click on the photo in the link, then save as for wallpaper.

NOBLE Team - from left to right:

Jorge (elyk0956)
Kat (everyday math)
Carter (Ka Five), Noble Six (Deadpool Psycho)
Emile (Negative 9)
Jun (Enfinit)

Not pictured:

GTnotincluded (Comic Relief…and aneurysms for me)

This one was my idea. The Combat Evolved cover. There was quite a bit of coordination involved with the Banshees, and several screenshots were taken. These were the two best ones.

Combat Evolved Cover 1

Combat Evolved Cover 2

Pictured:

Master Chief John-117 (Ka Five)
Crouching Marine (Negative 9)
Warthog Driver (everyday math)
Warthog Gunner (elyk0956)
Banshee Pilot 1 (Enfinit)
Banshee Pilot 2 (ITZ BERS3RK)

Not Pictured (cameramen):

OnyxTech
PlatinumCommand

This one was also my idea. It was basically a recreation of the preview image for The Package.

Blue Team

Blue Team 2

Blue Team 3

Fred-104

Kelly-087

Spartan-IIs

Pictured:

John-117 (elyk0956)
Kelly-087 (Deadpool Psycko)
Fred-104 (Ka Five)

The Wallpapers look so beast!!!

Could you guys make other wallpapers similar to this like MC and the Arbiter or something…

> Could you guys make other wallpapers similar to this like MC and the Arbiter or something…

I like this idea.

> Could you guys make other wallpapers similar to this like MC and the Arbiter or something…

That’s actually a very good idea!

I’ll relay to the rest of the crew.

> > Could you guys make other wallpapers similar to this like MC and the Arbiter or something…
>
> Ka Five Says…
> That’s actually a very good idea!
>
> I’ll relay to the rest of the crew.
>
> Fallout Odst 29 Says…
> Thanks man!!! :wink:

Woot, looking sharp!
Edit:
Also don’t forget GT with his awesome comedy relief!!

> Woot, looking sharp!
> Edit:
> Also don’t forget GT with his awesome comedy relief!!

Check again. >__<

> > Woot, looking sharp!
> > Edit:
> > Also don’t forget GT with his awesome comedy relief!!
>
> Check again. >__<

Just making sure :stuck_out_tongue:

If your’e going to do a MC and Arbiter Wallpaper… I got an idea, what about have the scene similar to a Halo 3 Cutscene in the level “The Covenant” after Arbiter kills the Prophet Of Truth and Arbiter and MC are back to back when the flood tentacles come through the floor. I think that would be a sweet wallpaper.

No worries. :slight_smile:

We’re actually on a creation high right now and doing the CE cover. :stuck_out_tongue:

I only noticed this now… Why is the guy as Jorge have Noble Six’s helmet on not the Grenadier helmet on??? Can someone explain that to me??? (Just to point that out, not to insult you guys… The wallpapers were cool!)

Edit: I realized that he had the right helmet on… Man I’m so dumb…

> I only noticed this now… Why is the guy as Jorge have Noble Six’s helmet on not the Grenadier helmet on??? Can someone explain that to me??? (Just to point that out, not to insult you guys… The wallpapers were cool!)

He had the right helmet on, but the way the pic is taken its difficult to tell the difference.

^^^

This pretty much. It’s hard to see, but if you compare it with the Noble Six addition, you can see the difference in the HUL attachments.

That’s depressing. I frequent the Yo! thread. :frowning:

Reverse Jun strikes again!!!

> Reverse Jun strikes again!!!

LOL

Two more posted!

For convenience:

Combat Evolved Cover 1

Combat Evolved Cover 2

Sorry, but you simply cant beat this, its perfect!

BTW Timberlands is on a Halo ring, so if you wanted to try the Halo 1 cover again, it would work.

Proof