Yo check this out about halo 4 kids!

I just want to say this.

I used to love coming onto the waypoint forums. Lately I haven’t been on. I took about a week break from it hoping all the whiny halo 3 loving 12 year olds would have stopped and went away. They haven’t. I want to log in onto the halo4 section of the forums and talk about halo 4 and the cool stuff about it. Instead I’m no here, a week later STILL seeing the same complaining whiny posts! I’m getting SICK of seeing you’s whine. You’s disgust me, and I make me want to stay away. You’s think you’re all doing good whining because you want your precious “halo 3” back, hoping 343 will take away weapons and armor abilities, and it’s not like call of duty, halo is just evolving which is nice. Well sorry to say kids but barely anything about halo 3 is returning and that’s the truth. As I sit here and think about that, I laugh as you so called halo lovers are miserable, nearly crying because of your buyers remorse.

343, I am very happy with my purchase, me and my friends are having tons of fun and weekly custom games already with tons of forge maps. There a few things that could use tuning up like the shadow effect when you forge way too many pieces, but I am just going to sit here and wait because I know 343 is also playing this game, and they too see the problems. I will not complain as you’s are so immaturely and disrespectfully, as if 343 is obligated to listen to your DEMANDS you demanding. 343 just made their first complete game, and they will not just let it sit there hopeless. I am smart and use my common sense, so I know they will fix those bugs.

Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.
Long live 343, and halo!

Whew. I feel loads better :slight_smile:

> I just want to say this.
>
> I used to love coming onto the waypoint forums. Lately I haven’t been on. I took about a week break from it hoping all the whiny halo 3 loving 12 year olds would have stopped and went away. They haven’t. I want to log in onto the halo4 section of the forums and talk about halo 4 and the cool stuff about it. Instead I’m no here, a week later STILL seeing the same complaining whiny posts! I’m getting SICK of seeing you’s whine. You’s disgust me, and I make me want to stay away. You’s think you’re all doing good whining because you want your precious “halo 3” back, hoping 343 will take away weapons and armor abilities, and it’s not like call of duty, halo is just evolving which is nice. Well sorry to say kids but barely anything about halo 3 is returning and that’s the truth. As I sit here and think about that, I laugh as you so called halo lovers are miserable, nearly crying because of your buyers remorse.
>
> 343, I am very happy with my purchase, me and my friends are having tons of fun and weekly custom games already with tons of forge maps. There a few things that could use tuning up like the shadow effect when you forge way too many pieces, but I am just going to sit here and wait because I know 343 is also playing this game, and they too see the problems. I will not complain as you’s are so immaturely and disrespectfully, as if 343 is obligated to listen to your DEMANDS you demanding. 343 just made their first complete game, and they will not just let it sit there hopeless. I am smart and use my common sense, so I know they will fix those bugs.
>
> Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.
> Long live 343, <mark>and halo!</mark>

And 343 have ruined what was my favourite game since I was 10 years old. Long Live Halo? Halo’s last days were during the Halo 3 days.

“Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.”

Wut

So you came to a forum, and the fact that people were complaining ruined it for you? You should probably stay off the internet then, because that’s life bro. People complain when they aren’t happy, and there is nothing you or the “I’m complaining about people complaining!” topic creators can do about it.

If you find the game great, that’s litterally ALL that matters. Why the hell would you be bothered by the fact that somebody else has a different opinion than you do? That’s just childish.

> “Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.”
>
> Wut

Bungie was done with Halo and Microsoft paid them to dish out a few more games, after then were done they split.

That’s when Microsoft started paying 343 to make them.

Microsoft just wants money, 343 is actually trying their hardest and I’m sure feel like the underdog compared to Bungie since everyone bashes on them.

> “Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.”
>
> Wut

Bungie didn’t want to make anymore Halo games. So if it weren’t for 343 there wouldn’t even be a Halo 4 or Halo Anniversary. And btw…do you think you can do a better job than 343? 'Cause c’mon, last I checked Reach had some problems too.

We will be waiting for your next post in a week.

Sounds to me like you have a problem of the personal sorts.

> > I just want to say this.
> >
> > I used to love coming onto the waypoint forums. Lately I haven’t been on. I took about a week break from it hoping all the whiny halo 3 loving 12 year olds would have stopped and went away. They haven’t. I want to log in onto the halo4 section of the forums and talk about halo 4 and the cool stuff about it. Instead I’m no here, a week later STILL seeing the same complaining whiny posts! I’m getting SICK of seeing you’s whine. You’s disgust me, and I make me want to stay away. You’s think you’re all doing good whining because you want your precious “halo 3” back, hoping 343 will take away weapons and armor abilities, and it’s not like call of duty, halo is just evolving which is nice. Well sorry to say kids but barely anything about halo 3 is returning and that’s the truth. As I sit here and think about that, I laugh as you so called halo lovers are miserable, nearly crying because of your buyers remorse.
> >
> > 343, I am very happy with my purchase, me and my friends are having tons of fun and weekly custom games already with tons of forge maps. There a few things that could use tuning up like the shadow effect when you forge way too many pieces, but I am just going to sit here and wait because I know 343 is also playing this game, and they too see the problems. I will not complain as you’s are so immaturely and disrespectfully, as if 343 is obligated to listen to your DEMANDS you demanding. 343 just made their first complete game, and they will not just let it sit there hopeless. I am smart and use my common sense, so I know they will fix those bugs.
> >
> > Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.
> > Long live 343, <mark>and halo!</mark>
>
> And 343 have ruined what was my favourite game since I was 10 years old. Long Live Halo? Halo’s last days were during the Halo 3 days.

343 made what I loved for the past 10 years even better.

> So you came to a forum, and the fact that people were complaining ruined it for you? You should probably stay off the internet then, because that’s life bro. People complain when they aren’t happy, and there is nothing you or the “I’m complaining about people complaining!” topic creators can do about it.
>
> If you find the game great, that’s litterally ALL that matters. Why the hell would you be bothered by the fact that somebody else has a different opinion than you do? That’s just childish.

1. Don’t say bro, that makes you sound foolish, I’m not your “bro”.
  2. I’m bothered by the constant bashing on 343. It sounds crazy but I’m sick of it.
  3. I’m not bothered by other opinions you fool, I’m bothered by all the unintellectual remarks everyone makes whenit comes to 343 THINKING they know how to make a game.

Yeah, they made it better, but their business decisions are just bizarre…you have to see that.

Blind Sheep. Open your eyes, if you’ve actually played any other halo besides reach than you’d know that this series is being run into the ground. 343 had a clean slate and a chance to start fresh but completely blew it.

> Yeah, they made it better, but their business decisions are just bizarre…you have to see that.

Prove to me that you know exactly what 343 is doing businesswise. Tell me that right now.

> > I just want to say this.
> >
> > I used to love coming onto the waypoint forums. Lately I haven’t been on. I took about a week break from it hoping all the whiny halo 3 loving 12 year olds would have stopped and went away. They haven’t. I want to log in onto the halo4 section of the forums and talk about halo 4 and the cool stuff about it. Instead I’m no here, a week later STILL seeing the same complaining whiny posts! I’m getting SICK of seeing you’s whine. You’s disgust me, and I make me want to stay away. You’s think you’re all doing good whining because you want your precious “halo 3” back, hoping 343 will take away weapons and armor abilities, and it’s not like call of duty, halo is just evolving which is nice. Well sorry to say kids but barely anything about halo 3 is returning and that’s the truth. As I sit here and think about that, I laugh as you so called halo lovers are miserable, nearly crying because of your buyers remorse.
> >
> > 343, I am very happy with my purchase, me and my friends are having tons of fun and weekly custom games already with tons of forge maps. There a few things that could use tuning up like the shadow effect when you forge way too many pieces, but I am just going to sit here and wait because I know 343 is also playing this game, and they too see the problems. I will not complain as you’s are so immaturely and disrespectfully, as if 343 is obligated to listen to your DEMANDS you demanding. 343 just made their first complete game, and they will not just let it sit there hopeless. I am smart and use my common sense, so I know they will fix those bugs.
> >
> > Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.
> > Long live 343, <mark>and halo!</mark>
>
> And 343 have ruined what was my favourite game since I was 10 years old. Long Live Halo? Halo’s last days were during the Halo 3 days.

People like you criticize games like CoD for staying the same, yet you want every Halo game to be Halo 3. Too much hypocrisy in these forums.

I agree with you, 343 made a great game and people hating on 343 should stop. 343 made the right step towards halo’s future. Even though the past Halo games have been a ton of fun, they got repetitive at some point. Still, I wan’t a MLG or teamwork(and skill) based playlist to be released.

> Blind Sheep. Open your eyes, if you’ve actually played any other halo besides reach than you’d know that this series is being run into the ground. 343 had a clean slate and to start fresh but completely blew it.

No they didn’t, that’s your opinion. I think they made halo better. I played halo since it first came out on the original Xbox. Trust me, I know what im talking about. As I play halo 4 I see rarely any problems with it.

> People like you criticize games like CoD for staying the same, yet you want every Halo game to be Halo 3. Too much hypocrisy in these forums.

That formula has worked pretty damn well for COD

> > Blind Sheep. Open your eyes, if you’ve actually played any other halo besides reach than you’d know that this series is being run into the ground. 343 had a clean slate and to start fresh but completely blew it.
>
> No they didn’t, that’s your opinion. I think they made halo better. I played halo since it first came out on the original Xbox. <mark>Trust me, I know what im talking about.</mark> As I play halo 4 I see rarely any problems with it.

What qualifications do you have?
For someone who’s claimed to been playing from the start you should know that this is the FARTHEST thing from the actual halo experience. They’ve made halo worse. It’s cod with halo skin thrown on it.

343 made a Halo game??? Huh…enlightened.

> I just want to say this.
>
> I used to love coming onto the waypoint forums. Lately I haven’t been on. I took about a week break from it hoping all the whiny halo 3 loving 12 year olds would have stopped and went away. They haven’t. I want to log in onto the halo4 section of the forums and talk about halo 4 and the cool stuff about it. Instead I’m no here, a week later STILL seeing the same complaining whiny posts! I’m getting SICK of seeing you’s whine. You’s disgust me, and I make me want to stay away. You’s think you’re all doing good whining because you want your precious “halo 3” back, hoping 343 will take away weapons and armor abilities, and it’s not like call of duty, halo is just evolving which is nice. Well sorry to say kids but barely anything about halo 3 is returning and that’s the truth. As I sit here and think about that, I laugh as you so called halo lovers are miserable, nearly crying because of your buyers remorse.
>
> 343, I am very happy with my purchase, me and my friends are having tons of fun and weekly custom games already with tons of forge maps. There a few things that could use tuning up like the shadow effect when you forge way too many pieces, but I am just going to sit here and wait because I know 343 is also playing this game, and they too see the problems. I will not complain as you’s are so immaturely and disrespectfully, as if 343 is obligated to listen to your DEMANDS you demanding. 343 just made their first complete game, and they will not just let it sit there hopeless. I am smart and use my common sense, so I know they will fix those bugs.
>
> Again 343, you did a good job, not allowing halo to disappear into darkness as bungie has left it to die.
> Long live 343, and halo!
>
> Whew. I feel loads better :slight_smile:

I literally love you right now for having the guts to post this. Thanks alot. My views exactly, although I too liked halo 3, but games gotta change. You sir are part of the solution. We need people like you on this forum to let 343 see a ray of freaking sunshine in all this crap.