Yo Bs Angel.

Can I get the title “Master of Anchors”. I swear every time I post in a topic It instantly sinks it out sight, LOL.

I think this might be better suited in the Halo Waypoint section of the forum rather than Roll Call…

As for your problem, you just need to make something interesting and people will see it and post in it!

Oh it’s not my own topics. Well they sink to. It’s whenever I enter into someone else’s topics, I usually kill their threads. Off it sinks. Weirdest thing.

> Can I get the title “Master of Anchors”. I swear every time I post in a topic It instantly sinks it out sight, LOL.

I am sorry Dez but you can’t refer to 343 employees and mods by name here. Change the title before you get the warning. Change it to something like “hey important people!” or “hey i need my title changed!”.

Also this sounds like more of a thing for Halo Waypoint (the section) than roll call since you not making any introductions.

> > Can I get the title “Master of Anchors”. I swear every time I post in a topic It instantly sinks it out sight, LOL.
>
> I am sorry Dez but you can’t refer to 343 employees and mods by name here. Change the title before you get the warning. Change it to something like “hey important people!” or “hey i need my title changed!”.
>
> Also this sounds like more of a thing for Halo Waypoint (the section) than roll call since you not making any introductions.

Doesn’t that rule mean that you can’t make a topic specifically about a specific person? I could be a bit rusty on the rules though, therefore I might be wrong… Shame on me…