YO 343!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam; this includes posts written entirely in all-caps.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’M HONESTLY SICK OF THIS. YOU NEED TO START OPENING UP AND COMMUNICATING!

MLG JUST ANNOUNCED THAT MLG WONT FEATURE YOUR GAME IN ANY MLG EVENTS AND WE HAD TO HEAR IT THROUGH A TWEET FROM THE COMMISH OF MLG. IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT “US” AND THE COMMUNITY YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF YOUR -Yoinks!- AND WROTE A BLOG EXPLAINING THE SITUATION AND HOW COMPETITIVE HALO IS GOING TO PROGRESS IN THE FUTURE! YOU ARE LOSING YOUR FAN BASE! YOU ARE LOSING YOUR DIE HARDS! OPEN THE HELL UP AND LET US KNOW WHAT IS IN PROGRESS!

YOU SAID A REAL RANKING SYSTEM WOULD BE OUT RIGHT AFTER THE TURN OF THE NEW YEAR! LIES!LIES!LIES! AND NO COMMUNICATION ABOUT THE REASON WHY IT IS DELAYED!

I STICK WITH HALO BECAUSE I LOVE IT, AND HONESTLY YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THIS DIE HARD NEVER WANT TO PLAY AGAIN!

PICK IT THE HELL UP!

They are aware that they haven’t been the best at communicating, and are working on improving that. The general trend that I’ve seen is that they usually refrain from posting until they actually have something that they can tell us.