Yet another Mark VI armour question...

Yeah, I know it’s been done to death but still.

I don’t have Live where I live at the moment (long story involving stupid internet firewalls), which means that I can’t unlock the Mark VI armour as you need to complete a commendation to get it, or something to that effect anyway.

I have, however, completed the campaign on legendary both solo and on co-op. Once I move into my new flat and I can get Live up and running, will that commendation count as being complete, or will I have to do the campaign over again?

Cheers buds.

It should pick it up when you log into live if it doesn’t get in touch with a mod and tell them whats happened and they’ll try and help you.

It should count as complete and you should receive all previously unlocked items.

If you go to Comendation then Campaing if all the missions were complete on the comemndation you can have the armor and if not see which is not complete and re-do

I appreciate the help guys, thanks.

you have to be online

I think you will have to re-do them whilst online I’m afraid.
I hope I’m wrong on this, but I think that’s right :frowning:

I don’t know. I got the achievements for the first 2 campaign missions on legendary when I was playing at my grandparents’ house when I was on vacation and I didn’t have LIVE. So when I got home, I had to do those 2 missions again to get the commendations to get the armor. It sucks.