YEEEEEEY!!! The first positive forum topic.

Halo 4 is awesome.

> I was thinking and well, I wanted to write the first positive topic on Halo 4 and believe it or not it took 5 months for this to happen. Constant negative topics filled the air and each topic I read made me feel like everyone writing a negative topic is ignorant. I’m annoyed and I’m sure other people are too. People are stuck in the past and they’re thinking What has happened to Halo. I’ve always been a Halo fan no matter what and I personally think Halo 4 is the best Halo game yet. So that’s why I’m here writing this positive topic.
>
> These are the good things about Halo 4:
>
>
> Amazing campaign story.
>
> Best graphics yet.
>
> A limitless fun multiplayer.
>
> Impressive forge techniques and maps (especially forge island).
>
> New armor abilities that change game play in a new strategic way.
>
> Impressive weekly spartan ops missions (which I am starting to miss).
>
> Many, many more things.
>
>
>
>
> The bad things:
>
>
>
> Noobs posting insulting and negative forum topics.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> You’re now probably thinking that I am ignorant and nooby. Well guess what. I am not. In summary Halo 4 is a great game and we should all say things that are positive and also say things that are going to be critical but not pointless ignorant subjects.
>
> (I’m not referring that everyone does this).
>
> So I hope you just think about this and take this as a sign to stop doing this.
>
>
> Thanks for reading! If you did.
>
>
>
> PS Halo 4 is awesome.

QFT (nice try OP)

Haha this thread is going to get flamed to hell, and it deserves it :wink:

But I would love to see all of the negativity in the forum confined to a dark corner where they can just bring themselves down and leave the rest of us to enjoy what we have.

> You’re now probably thinking that I am ignorant and nooby. Well guess what. I am not.

Fav part.

I still don’t understand why there are so many people that call anyone with a complaint about Halo 4 ignorant. I just don’t get it. I mean I like Halo 4 but it is nowhere near perfect.

And you somehow can call everyone with a complaint ignorant, and that the game is perfect, despite the fact that that makes you very ignorant.

Halo 4’s campaign story and the Spartan Ops Episodes were cool.

There see, I can say something positive. I’m pretty sure however negative/constructive opinions/feedback of the game are, there are some aspects to Halo 4 that people can appreciate.

Not the first ‘positive thread’, but they all disappear very quickly as the subject matter is very narrow.