Yay or Nay, Should they delay?

Lets just put a simple thread together where 343 can get a sample of how many would vote Yay vs Nay at a delay, based solely on today’s info release of no COOP or Forge at launch. Don’t turn this into another discussion or argument just type your Yay or Nay and move on. Have a great day all.

Yay: Delay as much as necessary to get this right.
Nay: Release the game in 2021.

Me: Yay.

> 2533274949778831;1:
> Lets just put a simple thread together where 343 can get a sample of how many would vote Yay vs Nay at a delay, based solely on today’s info release of no COOP or Forge at launch. Don’t turn this into another discussion or argument just type your Yay or Nay and move on. Have a great day all.
>
> Yay: Delay as much as necessary to get this right.
> Nay: Release the game in 2021.
>
> Me: Yay.

More leaks about campaign will come to light… delaying the game will be a bad move…

Nay

Absolutely. Without Forge and Co-op, Infinite will die faster than Halo 5, and will be just another shooter. They cannot delay Forge six months; Halo 5 barely lasted two without it.

Yay. Three months of waiting will result in inevitable spoilers for the story.

Yay.

> 2533274853258187;2:
> > 2533274949778831;1:
> > Lets just put a simple thread together where 343 can get a sample of how many would vote Yay vs Nay at a delay, based solely on today’s info release of no COOP or Forge at launch. Don’t turn this into another discussion or argument just type your Yay or Nay and move on. Have a great day all.
> >
> > Yay: Delay as much as necessary to get this right.
> > Nay: Release the game in 2021.
> >
> > Me: Yay.
>
> More leaks about campaign will come to light… delaying the game will be a bad move…

Yet releasing the game and making us co-op fans wait will result in even more spoilers for the story. Delaying is the right move.

Absolutely needs to be delayed again. This is embarrassing this long after the last game. Even 5 had 4 player coop. Forge in 5 was also only delayed a month and was an enormous upgrade from the previous iteration. I will not be playing on game pass or otherwise, and we can almost certainly look forward to barebones multiplayer at this rate. Forge would alleviate that massively (which is why Reach was not immediately abandoned by it’s player base). Releasing a Halo game with no coop is worse than no music. This is not a finished game, and it’s unacceptable after this much time. After 6 years another 6 months will be no big deal and the game would presumably have much more customization, maps, and modes at launch with another delay. They need to if they don’t want to absolutely kill the enthusiasm people had a month ago.

> 2533274857577417;7:
> > 2533274853258187;2:
> > > 2533274949778831;1:
> > > Lets just put a simple thread together where 343 can get a sample of how many would vote Yay vs Nay at a delay, based solely on today’s info release of no COOP or Forge at launch. Don’t turn this into another discussion or argument just type your Yay or Nay and move on. Have a great day all.
> > >
> > > Yay: Delay as much as necessary to get this right.
> > > Nay: Release the game in 2021.
> > >
> > > Me: Yay.
> >
> > More leaks about campaign will come to light… delaying the game will be a bad move…
>
> Yet releasing the game and making us co-op fans wait will result in even more spoilers for the story. Delaying is the right move.

More leaks will come to light watch… the story will be ruined the longer the game is delayed… I’m upset there’s no Co op not that bummed about forge… but this could give them time to add ai in forge aswell…

3 months ain’t long to wait atleast multiolayer is splitscreen

Nay, I just want to play the game ppl. I get it sucks that some features aren’t in the game. I want forge day one but I will be ok as long as I get to play the multiplayer

If they could, I would support it. Yay.
Forge is a different beast entirely so I am ok with that being post launch, campaign co-op is something I kinda can’t fathom not being at launch but, eh.

Honestly would be better if they delayed the whole game entirely to be content complete.

Yay. Delay the game. Launching it without a coop campaign will kill any positive buzz the title would have otherwise received.

nay its only 3 months its not that BIG of a wait compared to the year we had to wait from this delay

Hard Nay. I made a post about why, but basically this was the best path without killing any and all hype for the game.

> 2533274840747673;14:
> Hard Nay. I made a post about why, but basically this was the best path without killing any and all hype for the game.

Plus I mean most players are gonna be in multiplayer so yeah

Whatever happened to polls on Waypoint? I know for a fact this feature existed at some point. Why is it gone?

> 2533274801176260;16:
> Whatever happened to polls on Waypoint? I know for a fact this feature existed at some point. Why is it gone?

It’s been shoved into the “Poll Results” Page exclusively.

Nay, the amount of people affected at launch is minimal, compared to the amount of people that want to play the game.

Yes, they should delay the game until co-op and forge are implemented.

Nay, while I feel for those who exclusively play Halo for the Forge or the co-op, the game seems fully functioning. It would be dumb (IN MY OPINION) to delay the game purely because it didn’t have those two functions ready. From my understanding, a lot more people play the multiplayer a lot more than they do the campaign, so really it’s not necessary.