YAPYAP IS PERECT

I’ve been playing for 3 or so hours with him now, and I feel like he has balanced the game, in a way
His units aren’t overpowered, his leader abilities (besides possibly the Shade Turret drops) are awesome, but even the turrets have the downside of being weak.
Even read the forums, the majority of people say he actually adds to the balance of the units, which I totally agree with. He is very vulnerable in certain places.

> His Cannon Fodder are free and quick to produce, so their production time could be increased if people start crying ‘op’.

> The -Yoink!- Wagon does definitely help, is my favourite, and can dish out a considerable amount of damage with the ‘Y’ ability. But I personally like that, it doesn’t mean that his support unit goes completely unnoticed damage - wise.

> The Grunt Goblins are in a really nice spot where they aren’t the primary unit early game unlike most other leaders, but they still can really help mid / late game.

> Heavy Grunts I feel should have definitely replaced hunters in order to keep suicide grunts, which would make more sense but I have a feeling that this won’t change.

And the short of it is, I love him. He fits in really well, and isn’t overpowered upon release. His turret drops could do with a small tweak, but he’s a great addition.

> Actually, one really overpowered ability is the ability to destroy the HW2 servers.

> Side note, I wish they did a little more with Forge, and fixed Serina’s Bison animations, but this is about YapYap, not them.

> 2533274817806882;1:
> I’ve been playing for 3 or so hours with him now, and I feel like he has balanced the game, in a way
> His units aren’t overpowered, his leader abilities (besides possibly the Shade Turret drops) are awesome, but even the turrets have the downside of being weak.
> Even read the forums, the majority of people say he actually adds to the balance of the units, which I totally agree with. He is very vulnerable in certain places.
>
> > His Cannon Fodder are free and quick to produce, so their production time could be increased if people start crying ‘op’.
>
> > The -Yoink!- Wagon does definitely help, is my favourite, and can dish out a considerable amount of damage with the ‘Y’ ability. But I personally like that, it doesn’t mean that his support unit goes completely unnoticed damage - wise.
>
> > The Grunt Goblins are in a really nice spot where they aren’t the primary unit early game unlike most other leaders, but they still can really help mid / late game.
>
> > Heavy Grunts I feel should have definitely replaced hunters in order to keep suicide grunts, which would make more sense but I have a feeling that this won’t change.
>
> And the short of it is, I love him. He fits in really well, and isn’t overpowered upon release. His turret drops could do with a small tweak, but he’s a great addition.
>
> > Actually, one really overpowered ability is the ability to destroy the HW2 servers.****> Side note, I wish they did a little more with Forge, and fixed Serina’s Bison animations, but this is about YapYap, not them.

agreed and im hoping that bison fix comes soon cause its super noticeable and just plain bugs me

> 2533274893577694;2:
> > 2533274817806882;1:
> >
>
> agreed and im hoping that bison fix comes soon cause its super noticeable and just plain bugs me

Yeah, it probably shouldn’t bug me as much as it does lol.