YapYap and Scarabs.

So I’m unsure if anyone else has experienced this. And if your anyone who has played against me and my friend when this happened, I’m sorry.

So the past two days, every once in a while we will match AGAINST YapYap and someone else. My friend typically gets Scarabs out as fast as possible.

Well we have experienced a glitch where the scarab will lose NO health, even though there’s a full army attacking it. We always play colony when this happens. And YapYap has always been one of the two opponents. So we agree it has something to do with him but we are not entirely sure what.

This glitch probably won’t us a match once. He had two Scarabs out losing no health for a solid 5 minute or so encounter.

Why would you post this message it to a dev instead

Are you sure it’s not just being healed by the Grunt Goblins Hustle ability?

> 2701489597914869;3:
> Are you sure it’s not just being healed by the Grunt Goblins Hustle ability?

They’re playing as Colony vs a Yapyap, so that’s not possible.

> 2533274860730132;2:
> Why would you post this message it to a dev instead

Better yet post it in the support forum as a bug report. Much more likely to get fixed.

> 2533274927740213;4:
> > 2701489597914869;3:
> > Are you sure it’s not just being healed by the Grunt Goblins Hustle ability?
>
> They’re playing as Colony vs a Yapyap, so that’s not possible.
>
>
> > 2533274860730132;2:
> > Why would you post this message it to a dev instead
>
> Better yet post it in the support forum as a bug report. Much more likely to get fixed.

I would have, but I don’t post often to the forums. Literally have no clue how to get there specifically. I just tend to comment on posts so this is my first post I made.

Mainly just wanted this glitch to be made aware of. We had a match we should have lost quickly, but due to this glitch, my friend almost completely rebuilt two bases while they tried to focus down the scarab.