Yappy is Happy DLC

With all the buzz around the Yappening I say a campaign revolved around YapYap would be awesome!
You already have the lore, Yap Yap finds a forerunner object, get’s powerful from it, and starts to revolt against the banished to try and form his own faction. And you have an awesome name (Yappy Is Happy)I’m willing to give 343 permission to use(Last part’s a joke, please if you do actually do this don’t call it “Yappy is Happy”)

You don’t have too make it look fancy with blur cutscenes, or as long as ATN’s campaign was. Just make sure it’s longer than Spearbreaker and leaves me satisfied after beating it and spending $20-$25 just to play it.

Maybe even include the new mode with the campaign, first weekend everyone has it as like a trial, but then after this weekend you pay for the campaign and get the mode as well. Kind of like the ATN campaign and the TFF mode.

What do you guys think? Any takers? Come on THE YAPPENING! Make it happen!

And they could add the jackals and drones as a new faction that join YapYap!

> 2533274818651339;2:
> And they could add the jackals and drones as a new faction that join YapYap!

Jackales and Grunts are political enemies in the Halo Universe. Yap will just “Destroy” them.

By destroying anything in his way, yap yap should be rerecruited by atriox. Then yapyap would usurpe atriox as the leader of the banished. As a result, the ungoyy would become the leading specie in the banished.

> 2535431243595189;1:
> With all the buzz around the Yappening I say a campaign revolved around YapYap would be awesome!
> You already have the lore, Yap Yap finds a forerunner object, get’s powerful from it, and starts to revolt against the banished to try and form his own faction. And you have an awesome name (Yappy Is Happy)I’m willing to give 343 permission to use(Last part’s a joke, please if you do actually do this don’t call it “Yappy is Happy”)
>
> You don’t have too make it look fancy with blur cutscenes, or as long as ATN’s campaign was. Just make sure it’s longer than Spearbreaker and leaves me satisfied after beating it and spending $20-$25 just to play it.
>
> Maybe even include the new mode with the campaign, first weekend everyone has it as like a trial, but then after this weekend you pay for the campaign and get the mode as well. Kind of like the ATN campaign and the TFF mode.
>
> What do you guys think? Any takers? Come on THE YAPPENING! Make it happen!

Well considering paying for the game mode i disagree but aside from that I fully support your idea (mainly cause I haven’t had the chance to buy ATN and wish I coulda play terminus)

For her story how about Yap Yap finding a crazy old monitor and/or Engineer (like the one in Moral Dictata or an escapee from Onyx-Trevelyan) that takes him to a Kigyar pirate run planet. Suddenly a banished secondary faction arrives and helps the Kigyar fighting over the monitor/engineer to have all the chaos stopped by the sudden appearance of a guardian