Y NO FATKID?

I am going to insert my non-important opinion now.

Y NO FATKID. Infection can’t be without fatkid. Fatkid had a sword and a hammer. So why no flood hammer equivalency?

> I am going to insert my non-important opinion now.
>
> Y NO FATKID. Infection can’t be without fatkid. Fatkid had a sword and a hammer. So why no flood hammer equivalency?

well considering the flood have a giant claw. I is as powerful as a sword and grav hammer. though There will be a gravity hammer in halo 4

Thank god, Fat Kid was a plague in custom games for to damn long.

> > I am going to insert my non-important opinion now.
> >
> > Y NO FATKID. Infection can’t be without fatkid. Fatkid had a sword and a hammer. So why no flood hammer equivalency?
>
> well considering the flood have a giant claw. I is as powerful as a sword and grav hammer. though There will be a gravity hammer in halo 4

Not the same; It doesn’t have gravity warping effects. Simply just a sword :V

Also Fatkid was best infection. Next to duck hunt.

> Thank god, Fat Kid was a plague in custom games for to damn long.

> Thank god, Fat Kid was a plague in custom games for to damn long.

Played better in Halo 3 anyways.

> > Thank god, Fat Kid was a plague in custom games for to damn long.

I know, right? I hate being the fatkid, since I’m so slow. -_-

> > > Thank god, Fat Kid was a plague in custom games for to damn long.
>
> I know, right? I hate being the fatkid, since I’m so slow. -_-

That was the fun thing about it. Loling at the measures people go through to kill you. Not to mention fighting the fat kid; Trying to assinate or defend yourself against assassins while gravity scooting. Or launching infected at people with gravity hammer like its griffball.

Because it was slow-paced, horribly-balanced, and guaranteed to be boring beyond measure for at least one player per round.

As a side note, Flood appears to use the standard loadout system (with loadouts specified in the game variant), so it’s highly likely that weapons other than the claw can be set in Custom Games. So while Fat Kid will (thankfully) be excluded from Matchmaking, it may be possible for you to play it in Customs.

> Because it was slow-paced, horribly-balanced, and guaranteed to be boring beyond measure for at least one player per round.
>
> As a side note, Flood appears to use the standard loadout system (with loadouts specified in the game variant), so it’s highly likely that weapons other than the claw can be set in Custom Games. So while Fat Kid will (thankfully) be excluded from Matchmaking, it may be possible for you to play it in Customs.

True; Tho that was the point of it all. Survivors where ment to avoid a unbalanced juggernaut. It put a more challenging twist on survival infection. Most infection game types of any kind back in the day lasted for hours. Then again I will probably have fun trying to recreate Fatkid on H4

My main problems with Fat Kid was how it was unfair to anyone but the Fat Kid.

Once the Fat Kid kills a survivor, there is no point in them playing the game, they have no shields, an Energy Sword and fast movement.

They stand little to no chance and have to wait until the Fat Kid reaches the survivors which can take a long time depending on the map, and it takes even longer on Omega Journey.

Although that differed for each gametypes (if there was just one life), it still made customs a bore.
I was actually quite happy when Reach shipped and there were no Alpha Zombie settings, it made custom games fun for a month or so until Alpha Zombie was added in and before people discovered Speed Halo.

> My main problems with Fat Kid was how it was unfair to anyone but the Fat Kid.
>
> Once the Fat Kid kills a survivor, there is no point in them playing the game, they have no shields, an Energy Sword and fast movement.
>
> They stand little to no chance and have to wait until the Fat Kid reaches the survivors which can take a long time depending on the map, and it takes even longer on Omega Journey.
>
> Although that differed for each gametypes (if there was just one life), it still made customs a bore.
> I was actually quite happy when Reach shipped and there were no Alpha Zombie settings, it made custom games fun for a month or so until Alpha Zombie was added in and before people discovered Speed Halo.

Well I heard there was a major difference in reach for Fatkid. In Halo 3 it was quite awesome. The goal wasn’t to win or survive but spawned alot of casual sillyness. Because alot more than just trying to survive went on in the games I played. For survivors it became a competition to see who was skilled enough to dance with the fat kid and get the assination. Actually it sucked alot of times who ever was the fat kid because they were slow moving and had to defend themselves more than hunting. There were custom configurations of Fatkid with fatkid in a maze. Like a hide and seek version. Also a more intriquing about fatkid was the maps the game type was played on. There was a map that constructed itself as you played in it. The longer you played the more in the fortress you had to utilize. It was a expanding custom map with a fatkid game type.

I miss the aspect of joking around in custom games then all this srsness now days. Though I will prolly to have fun not only recreating Fatkid but, Trash compactor, Duck hunt, Candylane, Jenga, and some more isplicity named ones.

I preferred predator is I’m honest, that was so awesome if everyone was in game chat as I’m some sneaky bastud who tracked silently from above and hearing the fear was just hilarious… After tracking two guys for about 30 seconds “Go away josh, he’ll hear us!” Jump down “AAH!”

I never understood how people could enjoy Fat Kid, it’s so slow paced and quite boring after a while.

It’s not just Fat Kid, it’s all the possibilities we used to have. 343i made a huge and illogical mistake by removing custom options we had access to in previous games.

> It’s not just Fat Kid, it’s all the possibilities we used to have. 343i made a huge and illogical mistake by removing custom options we had access to in previous games.

Wait… So NO custom games at ALL? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

> It’s not just Fat Kid, it’s all the possibilities we used to have. 343i made a huge and illogical mistake by removing custom options we had access to in previous games.

Really? I know what you mean. The possibilities were endless but they did that?

Play it in custom games , much more fun than playing online with a lot of random people.

> > It’s not just Fat Kid, it’s all the possibilities we used to have. 343i made a huge and illogical mistake by removing custom options we had access to in previous games.
>
> Wait… So NO custom games at ALL? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Um, no. There are still custom games, but Flood currently has more restrictions on it and there are some gametypes not added in.

> I never understood how people could enjoy Fat Kid, it’s so slow paced and quite boring after a while.

This^