y cant i use nightfall armer?

i hav nightfallk but i cnt watch it in halo channel >:( this makes me agnry and needs immmeediately fixed. please fix tis 343industys because i am clothes to going offf and u will c this me in ttrue mform. this is not ok 434 incusdtries.

Such grammar. Much wow.

EDIT: I’m slow. You’re obviously trolling.

> 2533275022416367;2:
> Such grammar. Much wow.
>
> EDIT: I’m slow. You’re obviously trolling.

no, im serious, i actually can’t watch nightfall and get the armor despite the fact that i own it lol

Well, first of all, if you want to be taken serious on here at all I would suggest using something at least close to proper grammar. Otherwise, people will assume that you’re not being serious and not help you out.

Secondly, if you are having an issue watching Nightfall on the Halo Channel, this probably isn’t the place to reach out to 343i for assistance. You may want to contact Xbox Customer Support directly.

> 2533274919336028;3:
> > 2533275022416367;2:
> > Such grammar. Much wow.
> >
> > EDIT: I’m slow. You’re obviously trolling.
>
>
> no, im serious, i actually can’t watch nightfall and get the armor despite the fact that i own it lol

Okay, sorry. That “you will see me in true form” line made me think you were joking.

Anyway, the above user is right. Contact Customer Support and see if they can help.

> 2533274808386392;4:
> Well, first of all, if you want to be taken serious on here at all I would suggest using something at least close to proper grammar. Otherwise, people will assume that you’re not being serious and not help you out.
>
> Secondly, if you are having an issue watching Nightfall on the Halo Channel, this probably isn’t the place to reach out to 343i for assistance. You may want to contact Xbox Customer Support directly.

r u xbox support? u sound like xbox lol