Y Ability for Multiple Units

When you have a group of unit that are able to use the y ability, if you spam press y do they all use their y ability per each click of the Y or do they use one of the ability right after the other one finishes?

They all do, unless you specifically highlight one unit class with right trigger (xbox) and press y when its highlighted.

> 2533274890771440;2:
> They all do, unless you specifically highlight one unit class with right trigger (xbox) and press y when its highlighted.

Yeah I seem to have an issue with this for me I have to spam Y otherwise only 1 unit will use the Y ability it’s so annoying. I wish all selected units would just use their Y ability if you click Y once. Like seriously Y

Its very glitchy. You never know whats going to happen when you press Y.

> 2535435429037931;1:
> When you have a group of unit that are able to use the y ability, if you spam press y do they all use their y ability per each click of the Y or do they use one of the ability right after the other one finishes?

There are two type’s of [Y] abilities in the game

1st. MonnoCasting
This allows a single button press of [Y]To Activate a single units [Y] Ability

Note: this only Effects Specific units in the game
Not ALL Units.

2nd. MultiCasting
This allows a single button press of [Y]To activate ALL the units [Y] Ablities

Note: units with Monocasting will not all use there [Y] abilities with units who have MutilCasting.

Edit:
There is a theory as to why the [Y]Ability seems to be bugy for some and not for others.

My Hypothesis is that the game cannot tell if a units Ability is available and reads units in groups as Unit>Type>[inter amount of units]And then organize them 1 through X
This would explain why units with Multicasting are not bugy but units with Monocasting are.

You can see this in games with multiple Engineers
Whenever you try and cast a [Y] after already useing some of them and De-Selecting and then Re-Selecting the same group and trying agian.

You can actually count/see the number of times you have to press the [Y] button before the game selects a unit who has one available based on the number of engineers that have already used there [Y] Ability.

> 2533274890771440;2:
> They all do, unless you specifically highlight one unit class with right trigger (xbox) and press y when its highlighted.

This is not true.

> 2535455949964733;4:
> Its very glitchy. You never know whats going to happen when you press Y.

This is true only if you’re not familiar with the game. But it’s not glitchy.

> 2533275008266928;5:
> > 2535435429037931;1:
> > When you have a group of unit that are able to use the y ability, if you spam press y do they all use their y ability per each click of the Y or do they use one of the ability right after the other one finishes?
>
> There are two type’s of [Y] abilities in the game
>
> 1st. MonnoCasting
> This allows a single button press of [Y]To Activate a single units [Y] Ability
>
> Note: this only Effects Specific units in the game
> Not ALL Units.
>
> 2nd. MultiCasting
> This allows a single button press of [Y]To activate ALL the units [Y] Ablities
>
> Note: units with Monocasting will not all use there [Y] abilities with units who have MutilCasting.

This is true and accurate.

> 2533274821521504;6:
> > 2533274890771440;2:
> > They all do, unless you specifically highlight one unit class with right trigger (xbox) and press y when its highlighted.
>
> This is not true.
>
>
> > 2535455949964733;4:
> > Its very glitchy. You never know whats going to happen when you press Y.
>
> This is true only if you’re not familiar with the game. But it’s not glitchy.
>
>
> > 2533275008266928;5:
> > > 2535435429037931;1:
> > > When you have a group of unit that are able to use the y ability, if you spam press y do they all use their y ability per each click of the Y or do they use one of the ability right after the other one finishes?
> >
> > There are two type’s of [Y] abilities in the game
> >
> > 1st. MonnoCasting
> > This allows a single button press of [Y]To Activate a single units [Y] Ability
> >
> > Note: this only Effects Specific units in the game
> > Not ALL Units.
> >
> > 2nd. MultiCasting
> > This allows a single button press of [Y]To activate ALL the units [Y] Ablities
> >
> > Note: units with Monocasting will not all use there [Y] abilities with units who have MutilCasting.
>
> This is true and accurate.

I was about to edit my post to include some known bugs with monocasting so keep an eye on that if you’re interested.

> 2533275008266928;5:
> > 2535435429037931;1:
> >
>
> There are two type’s of [Y] abilities in the game
>
> 1st. MonnoCasting
> 2nd. MultiCasting

It’s annoying isn’t it?
I love the mono-casting much better. Such a waste when all my ghosts ram the same unit when only 1 or 2 would be enough…