Xplay Most Anticipated Games of 2012

How do you feel about this video- http://www.g4tv.com/videos/57148/top-10-most-anticipated-games-of-2012/#video-57179

Halo 4 only made 9. Cant be surprised, it won it with only a teaser trailer and a concept art trailer most people (besides halo freaks like us) probably didnt even see.

And they talked trash to Halo 4 and its community!

And Bioshock Infinite? Really? Mass Effect had #1 all over it.

Xplay just dropped down my gaming information list. To the bottom.
Their one below Halo4follower.

Discuss.

Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.

> Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.

Please stay on topic Berzerk.

I’m surprised it made #9, considering it only has two trailers neither which show gameplay or any details about the game.

> > Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.
>
> Please stay on topic Berzerk.

He wants to say that at the moment, Halo 4 hasn’t much chances as we have almost no information about it. That’s why it doesn’t win most anticipated game prizes. That’s why it is a myth right now… Until 343 makes it a game.

they’ve probably never even played halo before

2012 goty = halo 4 nuff said.

Eh, just because they’re on a TV show doesn’t mean they’re any more credible than we are. I’m looking forward to every game on that list, and I’d easily put Halo 4 higher, but that’s my opinion. Remember that the person who made that list for X-Play is just like us, a fan. There’s no mathematical calculation to measure anticipation, it’s all just opinion.

> Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.

i always thought it was a 2 minute video that was showed at E3 2011 :stuck_out_tongue:

You realize they were sarcastic about their “trash talking” about the community…right?

> > > Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.
> >
> > Please stay on topic Berzerk.
>
> He wants to say that at the moment, Halo 4 hasn’t much chances as we have almost no information about it. That’s why it doesn’t win most anticipated game prizes. That’s why it is a myth right now… Until 343 makes it a game.

Yeah, Halo 4 seems like it is… not there :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.
> > >
> > > Please stay on topic Berzerk.
> >
> > He wants to say that at the moment, Halo 4 hasn’t much chances as we have almost no information about it. That’s why it doesn’t win most anticipated game prizes. That’s why it is a myth right now… Until 343 makes it a game.
>
> Yeah, Halo 4 seems like it is… not there :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 4 is like a Ghost ship. It pops up once(Teaser Trailer), or twice(Concept Trailer). Then it’s never heard from again.

Yeah boy, GTA 5.

I would not be surprised cause Alot of kids think I am joking when I say there is a halo 4. So i am not to shure.

> Yeah boy, GTA 5.

I hope it has the fun of San Andreas:
-Cheat Codes.
-Weapon sandbox.
But also the Realism of GTA: IV:
-Vehicle damage.
-Ragdoll effect.(It needs to be improved though.)

> > > > > Wait Halo 4 is a video game? I thought it was this mysterious myth people are talking about.
> > > >
> > > > Please stay on topic Berzerk.
> > >
> > > He wants to say that at the moment, Halo 4 hasn’t much chances as we have almost no information about it. That’s why it doesn’t win most anticipated game prizes. That’s why it is a myth right now… Until 343 makes it a game.
> >
> > Yeah, Halo 4 seems like it is… not there :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Halo 4 is like a Ghost ship. It pops up once(Teaser Trailer), or twice(Concept Trailer). Then it’s never heard from again.

You know what? You’re absolutely right!

Halo 4 is THIS!

As you can see, it is dark right now. Know what I mean? :wink:

> Yeah boy, GTA 5.

And Minecraft 360, Hitman Absolution, Trials Evolution and Class 3 & 4 from Unead Labs!

:smiley:

More excited for those than for Halo 4 rg=ight now. But I’m sure that’ll change soon! ;D

> > Yeah boy, GTA 5.
>
> I hope it has the fun of San Andreas:
> -Cheat Codes.
> -Weapon sandbox.
> But also the Realism of GTA: IV:
> -Vehicle damage.
> -Ragdoll effect.(It needs to be improved though.)

Oh yeah, cheat codes is what it needs the most. i was disappointed with GTA 4 for having such a small amount of cheatcodes, and none were fun to use i.e. spawn a tank.

> > > Yeah boy, GTA 5.
> >
> > I hope it has the fun of San Andreas:
> > -Cheat Codes.
> > -Weapon sandbox.
> > But also the Realism of GTA: IV:
> > -Vehicle damage.
> > -Ragdoll effect.(It needs to be improved though.)
>
> Oh yeah, cheat codes is what it needs the most. i was disappointed with GTA 4 for having such a small amount of cheatcodes, and none were fun to use i.e. spawn a tank.

Exactly. Also the weapons sucked to. In San Andreas you have a wide variety.
In GTA: IV. You have the typical generic weapon layout:
Weak Weapons:
-9mm Pistol.
-Uzi SMG.
-Shotgun.
-Bolt Action Sniper.
-AK-47.
-Molotov cocktail.

Powerful Weapons:
-Desert Eagle.
-MP5 SMG.
-Shotgun.
-Semi Automatic sniper.
-M4A1.
-Fragmentation Grenade.

Those people on X-Play are about as in the dark as Halo fanatics are. Of course it would be #9.

And who says their opinion matters anyway?