xp ranking system = epic fail

simple as this the game will flop without a 1-50 type system no matter what anyone post or says.

Well the XP ranking system in Call of Duty seems to be an epic success.

1-50 ranking system = epic fail
simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.

Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!

Reach has a population of 100,000 people daily. Halo 4 will go above that easily. 1-50 causing a game to flop is like saying halo is built around mlg. Nothing but opinions. Halo 4 will be a top played game

> > Well the XP ranking system in Call of Duty seems to be an epic success.
>
> lol ive seen u on here arguing with people about things ur wrong about just hush dude it wont work look at reach not many people play due to loadouts and no ranking system.

I’m sorry, but I’m having a hard enough time trying to take you seriously. Can you think back to what you learn in English class before submitting your comments?

> Reach has a population of 100,000 people daily. Halo 4 will go above that easily. 1-50 causing a game to flop is like saying halo is built around mlg. Nothing but opinions. Halo 4 will be a top played game

100,000 not much compared to any other online game or older halo games hm wonder why oh yeah no ranking system and loadouts duh

> > 1-50 ranking system = epic fail
> > simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.
> >
> > Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!
>
> just the facts

I know right?

Whatever I say is now fact because you’re wrong no matter what you say. What a wonderful thought process this is!

> Reach has a population of 100,000 people daily. Halo 4 will go above that easily. 1-50 causing a game to flop is like saying halo is built around mlg. Nothing but opinions. Halo 4 will be a top played game

I hate to break it to you but 100,000 is a -Yoink- amount, halo 3 with 1-50 had over a million players daily for about 2 years.

> > > Well the XP ranking system in Call of Duty seems to be an epic success.
> >
> > lol ive seen u on here arguing with people about things ur wrong about just hush dude it wont work look at reach not many people play due to loadouts and no ranking system.
>
> I’m sorry, but I’m having a hard enough time trying to take you seriously. Can you think back to what you learn in English class before submitting your comments?

lol really dude the old idk what to say so im gonna correct ur grammer? idc about grammer on the internet im not writing a paper or anything i just told you how it was and u had nothing to say LOLOLOL

> > Reach has a population of 100,000 people daily. Halo 4 will go above that easily. 1-50 causing a game to flop is like saying halo is built around mlg. Nothing but opinions. Halo 4 will be a top played game
>
> I hate to break it to you but 100,000 is a Yoink! amount, halo 3 with 1-50 had over a million players daily for about 2 years.

Now they play CoD. Since making Halo competitive will bring them back, this must mean CoD is the most skillful and competitive game to ever exist!

Halo 3 was rated on players over a given day, not on at a specific time, theres roughly 20,000 people on now, compared to reach’s 100,000. There’s more stuff wrong with Reach then a flawed Arena System. I’m just saying that halo 4 isn’t gonna flop if there’s no 1-50 ranking system. That’s beyond non sense.

> > > 1-50 ranking system = epic fail
> > > simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.
> > >
> > > Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!
> >
> > just the facts
>
> I know right?
>
> Whatever I say is now fact because you’re wrong no matter what you say. What a wonderful thought process this is!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

im gonna be honest u confused me but if ur against what i posted then ur wrong so just go away

> Halo 3 was rated on players over a given day, not on at a specific time, theres roughly 20,000 people on now, compared to reach’s 100,000. There’s more stuff wrong with Reach then a flawed Arena System. I’m just saying that halo 4 isn’t gonna flop if there’s no 1-50 ranking system. That’s beyond non sense.

well looking at the fact that loadouts and no ranking system did it and thats in 4 it probably will

> > > > 1-50 ranking system = epic fail
> > > > simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.
> > > >
> > > > Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!
> > >
> > > just the facts
> >
> > I know right?
> >
> > Whatever I say is now fact because you’re wrong no matter what you say. What a wonderful thought process this is!
>
> im gonna be honest u confused me but if ur against what i posted then ur wrong so just go away

No you’re wrong brah. Deal with it.

> > > > > 1-50 ranking system = epic fail
> > > > > simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.
> > > > >
> > > > > Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!
> > > >
> > > > just the facts
> > >
> > > I know right?
> > > javascript:__doPostBack(‘ctl00$MainContent$forum$ctl03$PostReply’,’’)
> > > Whatever I say is now fact because you’re wrong no matter what you say. What a wonderful thought process this is!
> >
> > im gonna be honest u confused me but if ur against what i posted then ur wrong so just go away
>
> No you’re wrong brah. Deal with it.

im not wrong “Brah” lol trying to act hard on the internet ur COOL not… anyway reach is my proof whats urs? oh ur proof is only opinion and mines a fact yeah what i thought

Halo 3 grossed $170 in first week. Halo Reach surpassed that at $200. Plus there is a lot more people on live now then there was when Halo 3 came out. Halo 4 will outsell Halo Reach and Halo 3. For every critic there’s a fan, i enjoyed the 1-50 ranking on halo 2, but not halo 3. I was a btb person though, and getting up to 47s would run you into boosters and stuff. Guess we’ll just have to wait till 11/6/2012, i think it will surpass games regardless, and maybe the changes will add more depth, instead of halo 3.5. Stay classy guys! I’m out :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > > > 1-50 ranking system = epic fail
> > > > > > simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!
> > > > >
> > > > > just the facts
> > > >
> > > > I know right?
> > > > javascript:__doPostBack(‘ctl00$MainContent$forum$ctl03$PostReply’,’’)
> > > > Whatever I say is now fact because you’re wrong no matter what you say. What a wonderful thought process this is!
> > >
> > > im gonna be honest u confused me but if ur against what i posted then ur wrong so just go away
> >
> > No you’re wrong brah. Deal with it.
>
> im not wrong “Brah” lol trying to act hard on the internet ur COOL not… anyway reach is my proof whats urs? oh ur proof is only opinion and mines a fact yeah what i thought

How about you read that reply I made toward that other guy who’s on your side? Yeah, that’s as much proof as reach is.

Oh, and you wrong brah.

> > > > > > > 1-50 ranking system = epic fail
> > > > > > > simple as this the game will flop without a xp type system no what anyone post or says.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Wow, it’s that easy to make a comment that has no basis and suddenly makes me right!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > just the facts
> > > > >
> > > > > I know right?
> > > > > javascript:__doPostBack(‘ctl00$MainContent$forum$ctl03$PostReply’,’’)
> > > > > Whatever I say is now fact because you’re wrong no matter what you say. What a wonderful thought process this is!
> > > >
> > > > im gonna be honest u confused me but if ur against what i posted then ur wrong so just go away
> > >
> > > No you’re wrong brah. Deal with it.
> >
> > im not wrong “Brah” lol trying to act hard on the internet ur COOL not… anyway reach is my proof whats urs? oh ur proof is only opinion and mines a fact yeah what i thought
>
> How about you read that reply I made toward that other guy who’s on your side? Yeah, that’s as much proof as reach is.
>
> Oh, and you wrong brah.

im offically an idiot lol

While I agree that it would be great to see a 1-50 back, and that its inclusion is going to be the biggest determining factor in whether or not I buy halo 4, I disagree that halo 4 will fail without one. There are plenty of other high selling games out there with no skill based ranking system. They’re not as fun or competitive as halo, but they still sell a lot of copies.

> > Reach has a population of 100,000 people daily. Halo 4 will go above that easily. 1-50 causing a game to flop is like saying halo is built around mlg. Nothing but opinions. Halo 4 will be a top played game
>
> 100,000 not much compared to any other online game or older halo games hm wonder why oh yeah no ranking system and loadouts duh

Actually, Halo: Reach has about 300,000 to 600,000 dailey