XP not reflected in Service Record

I put a ticket in to Halo Support but was curious if anyone else was having this issue today. It was the first time it happened to me so I was just curious.

I played 4 games of Mythic warzone FF this morning. Normally after about 1 hour (most of the time even less) said XP earned is reflected in the HaloWaypoint Service Record. Its been 6+ hours since the first game was played however the XP from all games played this morning has not yet been registered. You can see in my game history that the games were played and also (didn’t even know this was a feature), you can see the amount of XP awarded. Unfortunately the XP has not been awarded to my actual progress for SR152.

Anyone else have this problem today or in the past?

> 2533274809988140;1:
> I put a ticket in to Halo Support but was curious if anyone else was having this issue today. It was the first time it happened to me so I was just curious.
>
> I played 4 games of Mythic warzone FF this morning. Normally after about 1 hour (most of the time even less) said XP earned is reflected in the HaloWaypoint Service Record. Its been 6+ hours since the first game was played however the XP from all games played this morning has not yet been registered. You can see in my game history that the games were played and also (didn’t even know this was a feature), you can see the amount of XP awarded. Unfortunately the XP has not been awarded to my actual progress for SR152.
>
> Anyone else have this problem today or in the past?

It can take up to 24 hours for you waypoint profile to update the information.

> 2533274906703927;2:
> > 2533274809988140;1:
> > I put a ticket in to Halo Support but was curious if anyone else was having this issue today. It was the first time it happened to me so I was just curious.
> >
> > I played 4 games of Mythic warzone FF this morning. Normally after about 1 hour (most of the time even less) said XP earned is reflected in the HaloWaypoint Service Record. Its been 6+ hours since the first game was played however the XP from all games played this morning has not yet been registered. You can see in my game history that the games were played and also (didn’t even know this was a feature), you can see the amount of XP awarded. Unfortunately the XP has not been awarded to my actual progress for SR152.
> >
> > Anyone else have this problem today or in the past?
>
> It can take up to 24 hours for you waypoint profile to update the information.

Alright, thanks!!! I guess im spoiled…i normally check just to verify after im done gaming about 30 minutes to an hour to see how much more. I’m aiming for 100k per day to get to 152

> 2533274809988140;3:
> > 2533274906703927;2:
> > > 2533274809988140;1:
> > > I put a ticket in to Halo Support but was curious if anyone else was having this issue today. It was the first time it happened to me so I was just curious.
> > >
> > > I played 4 games of Mythic warzone FF this morning. Normally after about 1 hour (most of the time even less) said XP earned is reflected in the HaloWaypoint Service Record. Its been 6+ hours since the first game was played however the XP from all games played this morning has not yet been registered. You can see in my game history that the games were played and also (didn’t even know this was a feature), you can see the amount of XP awarded. Unfortunately the XP has not been awarded to my actual progress for SR152.
> > >
> > > Anyone else have this problem today or in the past?
> >
> > It can take up to 24 hours for you waypoint profile to update the information.
>
> Alright, thanks!!! I guess im spoiled…i normally check just to verify after im done gaming about 30 minutes to an hour to see how much more. I’m aiming for 100k per day to get to 152

Its no big deal, if you want to see what you are at for the day, choose your name in the endgame leaderboard and right bumper over to progression it tells you how much xp is needed to hit next rank

> 2533274906703927;4:
> > 2533274809988140;3:
> > > 2533274906703927;2:
> > > > 2533274809988140;1:
> > > > I put a ticket in to Halo Support but was curious if anyone else was having this issue today. It was the first time it happened to me so I was just curious.
> > > >
> > > > I played 4 games of Mythic warzone FF this morning. Normally after about 1 hour (most of the time even less) said XP earned is reflected in the HaloWaypoint Service Record. Its been 6+ hours since the first game was played however the XP from all games played this morning has not yet been registered. You can see in my game history that the games were played and also (didn’t even know this was a feature), you can see the amount of XP awarded. Unfortunately the XP has not been awarded to my actual progress for SR152.
> > > >
> > > > Anyone else have this problem today or in the past?
> > >
> > > It can take up to 24 hours for you waypoint profile to update the information.
> >
> > Alright, thanks!!! I guess im spoiled…i normally check just to verify after im done gaming about 30 minutes to an hour to see how much more. I’m aiming for 100k per day to get to 152
>
> Its no big deal, if you want to see what you are at for the day, choose your name in the endgame leaderboard and right bumper over to progression it tells you how much xp is needed to hit next rank

I actually went to that leaderboard as suggested and it still reflects the same number as waypoint does. It has the same amount of XP that I was at last night as I did after 4 matches played this morning. I only know for certain because I was trying to hit 500k after sitting at XX,482,000 last night.

Craziness…played a game today and it update with the xp from today and yesterday. Monitor feel free to close

Closing at OP’s request