XP limit

Does anybody know why on earth there is an XP cap limit?

A better question would be, Why didn’t 343i tell us about this before launch?

Yes indeed my good friend.

better yet where is swat and griffball i need my real playlist 343 step up your game i dont want the playlist you gave and i hate player matches da fek?

what is the daily limit up to don’t mind me asking?

what time of day does the credit cap get reset? Uk time?

This XP limit is a joke, it is met so quickly! I only played a few hours yesterday before I hit it. All this XP cap does is make me not want to play the game, theres no incentive if I’m not getting experience and levelling up. I also don’t want to complete challenges and commendations while I’m XP capped because I’ll miss out on the XP which is another reason why I don’t play until the cap is gone. I feel sorry for the double xp players, they will hardly get to play before the hit the cap. I am really disappointed with this, all this cap is achieving is making me play less of a game I really want to play more of!

I was getting 0 exp for campaign missions but 3K ++ each MP… and never hit cap, iam like 32 rank now and still gaining fine…

Wait what? Whats xp cap? I’m level 30 and still getting xp…

You kids who aren’t realizing there is a level cap probably play throughout the night, as the EXP limit resets at Midnight [Eastern time] it doesn’t feel like there is a cap at all… but for people who are better and meet the limit faster they know very well that there is a EXP cap. It’s ridiculous. These are the things that makes me want to trade in games hours after buying them.

Notice how on all the exp cap post’s, they don’t respond? they never even mentioned it? ya obviously they know were not going like it and they known since before the launch that is why they are so “hush hush” about it… They don’t care, we all already bought the game. they got there money…

> This XP limit is a joke, it is met so quickly! I only played a few hours yesterday before I hit it. All this XP cap does is make me not want to play the game, theres no incentive if I’m not getting experience and levelling up. I also don’t want to complete challenges and commendations while I’m XP capped because I’ll miss out on the XP which is another reason why I don’t play until the cap is gone. I feel sorry for the double xp players, they will hardly get to play before the hit the cap. I am really disappointed with this, all this cap is achieving is making me play less of a game I really want to play more of!

The cap takes around 60 non double xp games before hitting it. I call BS that you hit it in less than 2 hours without double xp. Considering most games take 10minutes…

I guess it is for people who have lives to catch up against those who have all of the best weapons, armor abilities, tactical packages, and support packages.

> > This XP limit is a joke, it is met so quickly! I only played a few hours yesterday before I hit it. All this XP cap does is make me not want to play the game, theres no incentive if I’m not getting experience and levelling up. I also don’t want to complete challenges and commendations while I’m XP capped because I’ll miss out on the XP which is another reason why I don’t play until the cap is gone. I feel sorry for the double xp players, they will hardly get to play before the hit the cap. I am really disappointed with this, all this cap is achieving is making me play less of a game I really want to play more of!
>
> The cap takes around 60 non double xp games before hitting it. I call BS that you hit it in less than 2 hours without double xp. Considering most games take 10minutes…

I did say a few hours, not 2. It took me around 3 or 4 to hit the cap playing mostly Dominion and some Spartan ops. The Cap is way too small.

> I guess it is for people who have lives to catch up against those who have all of the best weapons, armor abilities, tactical packages, and support packages.

Not only is that a bad reason to have a cap, it’s even worse because you can certainly have a life and hit the cap. It only takes like 2 hours to hit :expressionless:

> Not only is that a bad reason to have a cap, it’s even worse because you can certainly have a life and hit the cap. It only takes like 2 hours to hit :expressionless:

Two hours, or every thirty levels?

The first cap was bigger than the rest for whatever reason. It let you get to about 24 at first, but now it’s only allowing you to rank up by 3-4 levels per day. It doesn’t take a very long time to do that, especially if double exp is enabled.

Don’t forget that from level 1-30 is almost literally the same thing as reaching 30-33.

Well i heard its 150k xp, no one knows the number. I hit it yesterday and i redeemed all my double xps on my account so playing multiplayer games actually reduces the amount of double xp i have while i dont receive xp. And its stupid to have this isnt an mmo pacing us through content which there isnt any of is dumb. Who cares if we get to SR50 in one day. What does that break in the game.

> > Not only is that a bad reason to have a cap, it’s even worse because you can certainly have a life and hit the cap. It only takes like 2 hours to hit :expressionless:
>
> Two hours, or every thirty levels?

Don’t forget that from level 1-30 is almost literally the same thing as reaching 30-33.