XP Limit Reached: Challenge XP lost

Hello,

I have a request. About two days ago, I was playing for like 6 hours straight and I reached my XP limit for the day. However after playing a couple matches, I completed the monthly challenge that gives you 17343 XP, and I never received the XP. I waited until the next day to see if I got my XP, but I still didn’t receive if. What is up with this?

It appears that if you reach the XP cap, any challenges that you do won’t count because of that cap. Sorry man.

I think the XP cap is stupid. If I want to have no life, let me have no life. Although, you have only yourself to blame. You should have noticed you were close to completing your monthly challenge, so you should have been patient and not played for a while.

> I think the XP cap is stupid. If I want to have no life, let me have no life. Although, you have only yourself to blame. You should have noticed you were close to completing your monthly challenge, so you should have been patient and not played for a while.

While I agree that the XP cap is a bad idea, I wouldn’t say that it’s OP’s fault that he suffered from it. You have to look at the source.