XP grind

Just wanted to give insight on my 152 grind. I know that it’s very long (I’ve got just under 9 mil left) but the grind can still be fun. My advice is every game you played use some type of XP boost. The classic helmet pack after you’ve got most of the unlocks gives you I believe 9 legendary XP boost. Play what you like but boost XP until it becomes habit.

Xp boosts really make a difference, even the basic ones. I know alot of people sell them but I’d rather use the basic boosts when I don’t have better ones.

always check the req store before entering a game, sometimes it glitches and allows you to buy all the packs
save at least 300k reqpoints so you are able to buy the warzone legendary boost pack with 20 reqs, 26k xp average if you are in top 4 in WZFF.
if you have game pass, always do your quests, than redeem a gift card and buy a warzone legendary boost pack with 20 reqs.

> 2533274876662082;2:
> Xp boosts really make a difference, even the basic ones. I know alot of people sell them but I’d rather use the basic boosts when I don’t have better ones.

Yeah, even if someone wants to spend his real money, here, in the Microsoft Store, it’s possible to buy this Legendary Warzone xp boosts:
Warzone XP Boost Req Pack (Microsoft Store)That Legendary XP works to get a ton of XP.

> 2533274876662082;2:
> Xp boosts really make a difference, even the basic ones. I know alot of people sell them but I’d rather use the basic boosts when I don’t have better ones.

I have 100+ of common boosts

I’m a mere level 101. No chance that I’m making it. I’ll be grinding Halo Infinite once that comes out. Until then, I’m just enjoying whatever Halo game that I’m playing.

Grind your heart away fellow Spartans! You can do it!

> 2535457124021288;5:
> > 2533274876662082;2:
> > Xp boosts really make a difference, even the basic ones. I know alot of people sell them but I’d rather use the basic boosts when I don’t have better ones.
>
> I have 100+ of common boosts

haha I have so many commons its ridiculous. I use pretty much exclusively rare boosts and xp jackpots for WZ

> 2533274841519598;7:
> > 2535457124021288;5:
> > > 2533274876662082;2:
> > > Xp boosts really make a difference, even the basic ones. I know alot of people sell them but I’d rather use the basic boosts when I don’t have better ones.
> >
> > I have 100+ of common boosts
>
> haha I have so many commons its ridiculous. I use pretty much exclusively rare boosts and xp jackpots for WZ

I can inform that I do usually sell the Common Warzone boosts as there exist much better alternatives like XP Jackpots from Silver Packs or Rare XP Boost from Gold Packs.