XP breakdown?

How much XP do you get for certain actions? Is there a list that shows how much you’ll get? For example, in the MLG stream today I saw that a flag capture is +100 and getting multiple caps in one game will get you +125 (flag champion). It seems as though playing CTF would be the fastest way to get XP if you deliver the flag multiple times and get a lot of kills as well.

So people only reply to stupid flame topics now, huh?

> So people only reply to stupid flame topics now, huh?

Or the people who know are just too busy playing Halo 4…?

It’s because you’ve actually asked a good question that most people don’t yet know the answer to.

Bump for interest

I’m pretty curious myself. Also how long until you’re XP capped?

does anybody acually know how much xp is needed to rank up each level

> does anybody acually know how much xp is needed to rank up each level

This is what I want to know too!

well I’m sr 42 and I need exactly 34640 xp to rank up to 43. I’m about half way there. EVery rank I think goes up by 2000 xp so u guys can do the math

If I’m not mistaken, the score you see in the game is not XP, it’s just score in the game. It however decides how much XP you get later.

Say you score 300 points in a match and you’re first in the entire game, this would reward you with, 750 Score XP, or whatever the highest was, same goes if you score 1000 points, you’d still only get 750, or whatever it was.

The score part is somehow divided into the places you can get, if you’re first in the match, you get one amount, if you’re second, you get another. That is based on how many points you get, but score and XP aren’t tired directly to each other.

That’s how I’ve come to understand it.

> If I’m not mistaken, the score you see in the game is not XP, it’s just score in the game. It however decides how much XP you get later.
>
> Say you score 300 points in a match and you’re first in the entire game, this would reward you with, 750 Score XP, or whatever the highest was, same goes if you score 1000 points, you’d still only get 750, or whatever it was.
>
> The score part is somehow divided into the places you can get, if you’re first in the match, you get one amount, if you’re second, you get another. That is based on how many points you get, but score and XP aren’t tired directly to each other.
>
> That’s how I’ve come to understand it.

This is incorrect, the score xp at the end of a match, doubles your personal score up to a maximum of 750.

So if you get 200 score you get 400 xp, 350 score gets you 700xp, and anything above
375 score gets you 750xp at the end.