XP Boosters need to be a per-match counter instead of a timed counter

Change it to boost the xp gained for the next 5 or so matches instead.
It’s just not great to have a 1Hr XP boost which ticks off while you are still loading into a match, post match load screen and not to mention longer than normal matches.

1 Like

It was 30 mins but they boosted to to 1 hour due to similar complaints.

They mentioned they would look at per game basis.

1 Like

Imagine getting robbed of a hefty hunk of XP because the game you completed challenges in ran 2 minutes over your boosters limit with no way to reactivate while in game.

2 Likes

Who cares if it’s per game basis, we don’t even get a whole load of XP in the first place, much less doubling it.
XP booster use right now is most efficient if you are playing your first 6 matches of the day anyway, and that 1hr booster time is such a needless stress add-on.

You need to average about 10min per match, factoring in load times and post game load times as well as queue times.

I don’t see why they can’t just change it to 5 matches instead of 1 hr and quit torturing the players for no reason.

1 Like

I completely agree, especially with games not loading, it’s annoying to see your xp getting wasted on a loading screen

1 Like

I support this

or make it so that the timer only counts in-game time. even EA did this in BF4

2 Likes

Especially since the BTB issues haven’t been fixed yet, I can sit there for fifteen minutes and get disconnected or dropped from the match every time. I’ve only used one boost since I bought the pass and it was on a playlist I knew would load me in reliably.

1 Like