XP boost from energy drinks just for battle pass?

It does feel like it, it looks just like the ones that are in the game right now and those say they are for battle pass xp. If that ends up being the case i’d feel pretty betrayed tbh. Those are utterly useless to me.

> 2533274823925528;1:
> It does feel like it, it looks just like the ones that are in the game right now and those say they are for battle pass xp. If that ends up being the case i’d feel pretty betrayed tbh. Those are utterly useless to me.

What were you expecting? I’m sure the cans themselves have the time they last for (30 mins iirc) so this makes complete sense.

> 2607664605677189;2:
> > 2533274823925528;1:
> > It does feel like it, it looks just like the ones that are in the game right now and those say they are for battle pass xp. If that ends up being the case i’d feel pretty betrayed tbh. Those are utterly useless to me.
>
> What were you expecting? I’m sure the cans themselves have the time they last for (30 mins iirc) so this makes complete sense.

Yeah what was i expecting? Maybe for it to be for the levels like in any other halo game? We didnt even know this would have battle pass or that it would be free 2 play when it was announced. It was not only totally reasonable, but the only logical thing to think that it was for the regular leveling system which was the only one we even knew about.