XP Bar ISNT PROGRESSING

Before you hit me with the “might be lagging behind” or “takes a long time for you to level up at high levels,” save it. My XP bar never moves. I play religiously and I have been 147 for something like 2 years. I’m not exaggerating. Once every blue moon it will go up for one game only and that’s it. XP boosts don’t help at all. I have tons of Legendary and they won’t help. I’ve tried Warzone. I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t move at all. Not a millimeter. Over 2 years of gameplay. I have moved approximately half a bar of XP. I will go months of playing while watching that thing stay the same, and every now and then it will bump a centimeter or so after a game (like normal.) Something is definitely wrong.

Check your service record on Waypoint or within H5 itself after each match. There are numbers there for how much XP you have earned for that particular Spartan rank. It seems like you mostly play Arena and that does not offer as much XP as Warzone.

I checked your service record and you mainly play arena, which honestly barely gives any XP compared to warzone and at 146 my XP barely moves playing arena so it would be no different for you.

The discrepancy between arena and mwff payout is pretty ridiculous. Arena give maybe 2-4k but mwff can payout easily over 10k without a boost or even doin that well. I agree with what tuhin94 said, you should check your total xp between matches and verify it is going up, verify it is by the same as what it’s telling you your getting in game. Then you know if its a game issue that requires support or a grind issue that requires more grind lol

> 2533274869550721;1:
> Before you hit me with the “might be lagging behind” or “takes a long time for you to level up at high levels,” save it. My XP bar never moves. I play religiously and I have been 147 for something like 2 years. I’m not exaggerating. Once every blue moon it will go up for one game only and that’s it. XP boosts don’t help at all. I have tons of Legendary and they won’t help. I’ve tried Warzone. I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t move at all. Not a millimeter. Over 2 years of gameplay. I have moved approximately half a bar of XP. I will go months of playing while watching that thing stay the same, and every now and then it will bump a centimeter or so after a game (like normal.) Something is definitely wrong.

When the match ends, look your profile stats in the leaderboard after match, you can see your medals and other stuffs, but, push LB and look how much XP you have gained in that match, you can see how much xp left do you need to get the next Spartan Rank (148 in your case), if you really see that your xp points are decrease (because you really gain the xp), just you are gaining very less of xp, if you play Arena, the XP’s payout is really low, even if you use XP boost. Mythic Warzone Firefight, if we compared with Arena, gives you a ton of XP, and that don’t really makes that your progressing bar doesn’t move, because this gonna move so slow.

> 2533274869550721;1:
> Before you hit me with the “might be lagging behind” or “takes a long time for you to level up at high levels,” save it. My XP bar never moves. I play religiously and I have been 147 for something like 2 years. I’m not exaggerating. Once every blue moon it will go up for one game only and that’s it. XP boosts don’t help at all. I have tons of Legendary and they won’t help. I’ve tried Warzone. I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t move at all. Not a millimeter. Over 2 years of gameplay. I have moved approximately half a bar of XP. I will go months of playing while watching that thing stay the same, and every now and then it will bump a centimeter or so after a game (like normal.) Something is definitely wrong.

It’s 3mil XP from 147-148. An average arena game gives 1-2k without a boost, let’s say about 3k factoring in boosts, so you need ~1000 games to go from 147-148.

> 2535461884091985;3:
> I checked your service record and you mainly play arena, which honestly barely gives any XP compared to warzone and at 146 my XP barely moves playing arena so it would be no different for you.

yeah arena barely gives you anything, playing so much Warzone gives you nightmares though lol