XP Banned

I was XP boosting and got temporarily banned from earning XP. I was curious to how long this will be? It doesn’t say. Even on the website it tell me to visit. This is a first time offense.

> XP Boosting

Perma. Enjoy.

You even confess that you have XP boosted.

lol

why do you need to xp boost? ive played probably 9 hours of online and im already level 20~

i hope its perma. if this was PC on BF3 youd be wiped and banned and wouldnt even be able to post on forums

Boosting… How pathetic. I hope it’s permanent.

well that being said theres no need for a cap clearly if you just get xp banned if you boost so why the cap man seriously

Lol its not a perm ban. It says temporarily.

The game just came out 3 days ago and you already got banned for xp boosting.

That is just plain pathetic, you should have been perma-banned for stupidity.

I’m not sure, but it will take some time. Meanwhile, try not to do that again.

Wow dewd. Seriously? Boosting? Again? I thought people learned about this from Halo:Reach. Whatever ban you get you deserve. Straight Poop.

Is 343 seriously going to behave the same as they did with Reach and not even tell people what gets them banned/reset and for how long etc? Either post some -Yoink- rules or take your banhammer and stick it. Very few games ban for XP boosting, and no other big games (CoD, Gears) cap XP gain. 343 isn’t even stating what the cap is, how long we have to put up with this -Yoink-, or what it will take form the community to make a point with them since they obviously don’t listen to much. People have been complaining about caps since Reach.

Tsk…tsk… man. Boosting is for the weak and the lazy.

You shouldn’t be able to setup a boosting lobby so easy in the first place. Why the hell do they allow parties bigger than team size in public matchmaking? There’s a reason custom games exist.

how bad are you thst you have to xp boost?!? you play 30-40 games leisurely and hit the xp cap. So you xp boost and don’t even play the game… Pathetic. I hope you get caught again because you are going to boost the commendations too… YOU ARE THE REASON THAT THEY IMPLEMENTED THE XP CAP!!!

People like you is why we have an xp cap, you deserved to get xp banned.

Woah Guys! but in all seriousness don’t do it again

i got exp banned from skill me and my friend were in a game and i got 30 kills for 3 games and i went to go eat dinner and came back on my screen it said "temporarily banned and it happened yesterday and still says it does anyone have a clue how long it is for

> i got exp banned from skill me and my friend were in a game and i got 30 kills for 3 games and i went to go eat dinner and came back on my screen it said "temporarily banned and it happened yesterday and still says it does anyone have a clue how long it is for

Uhm, no.

I regularly get 15-20 kills a match.

Looking at your Match History, it might have something to do with those 13 or so matches where it was you with a bunch of guests vs FleecyDesert, who also has a bunch of guests.

Some of which were you just being AFK, looking at the stats.

Nice try though.

Similar to Halo: Reach, some ban messages do not display specific ban lengths.

Your post belongs in The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread.

Please use this thread to discuss bans. Thanks.