Xbox: Spartan Stuck in Kodiak. How do I get out?

Playing campaign in the Under the Dark mission. My Spartan is in a Kodiak and I can’t figure out how to get out of it so I can Spartan slam over the red wall to clear it. This is on Xbox. Help?

> 2533274791736426;1:
> Playing campaign in the Under the Dark mission. My Spartan is in a Kodiak and I can’t figure out how to get out of it so I can Spartan slam over the red wall to clear it. This is on Xbox. Help?

Set up the kodiak behind the wall and have it shoot the generator, that’s what the mission tells you to do, not spartan slam it.

> 2533275035781111;2:
> > 2533274791736426;1:
> > Playing campaign in the Under the Dark mission. My Spartan is in a Kodiak and I can’t figure out how to get out of it so I can Spartan slam over the red wall to clear it. This is on Xbox. Help?
>
> Set up the kodiak behind the wall and have it shoot the generator, that’s what the mission tells you to do, not spartan slam it.

^this is incorrect. Side note: You can actually get your spartan outside a vehicle. If you click on the vehicle the spartan is in, cycle through your unit to your spartan and hit Y and he will exit.

> 2533274801679486;3:
> > 2533275035781111;2:
> > > 2533274791736426;1:
> > > Playing campaign in the Under the Dark mission. My Spartan is in a Kodiak and I can’t figure out how to get out of it so I can Spartan slam over the red wall to clear it. This is on Xbox. Help?
> >
> > Set up the kodiak behind the wall and have it shoot the generator, that’s what the mission tells you to do, not spartan slam it.
>
> ^this is incorrect. Side note: You can actually get your spartan outside a vehicle. If you click on the vehicle the spartan is in, cycle through your unit to your spartan and hit Y and he will exit.

I just finished the mission. It pretty clearly states what you are supposed to do. Mabye spartan slamming works too, but it’s not the intended method of completing it. That’s another reason why the mission had so much emphasis on kodiaks.

> 2533275035781111;4:
> > 2533274801679486;3:
> > > 2533275035781111;2:
> > > > 2533274791736426;1:
> > > > Playing campaign in the Under the Dark mission. My Spartan is in a Kodiak and I can’t figure out how to get out of it so I can Spartan slam over the red wall to clear it. This is on Xbox. Help?
> > >
> > > Set up the kodiak behind the wall and have it shoot the generator, that’s what the mission tells you to do, not spartan slam it.
> >
> > ^this is incorrect. Side note: You can actually get your spartan outside a vehicle. If you click on the vehicle the spartan is in, cycle through your unit to your spartan and hit Y and he will exit.
>
> I just finished the mission. It pretty clearly states what you are supposed to do. Mabye spartan slamming works too, but it’s not the intended method of completing it. That’s another reason why the mission had so much emphasis on kodiaks.

Im aware you use the kodaiks. I was just stating you can get a spartan out a vehicle if you’d like