XBOX SERIES X & HALO WARS 2

Hi 343,

will there be any adjustments or enhancements regarding Halo Wars 2 and the Xbox Series X?

Thank you a lot & best regards!

TYRELL

It’ll probably use the max settings the PC version has and run at 60FPS at the least.

I hope it does, still want to see a flood expansion for multiplayer as well.

I’m waiting
Bug fix and 4K 60fps equivalent to PC version
We want you to have the highest quality console RTS.
ONE X is probably not stable even at 30fps

I want this too. <3

> 2533274802543561;3:
> I hope it does, still want to see a flood expansion for multiplayer as well.

nah flood expansion won’t happen (there is a mod on pc tho) support for this game on part of the devs is basically non existent

Seems to crash a lot on Xbox Series X, hope devs fix this because it’s ruining the game for me now.

Crashes every couple hours…
Freezes on load screen a lot more too.

No idea why it would work worse on the Series X than the One X I was playing on.

> 2621738354508531;7:
> Seems to crash a lot on Xbox Series X, hope devs fix this because it’s ruining the game for me now.
>
> Crashes every couple hours…
> Freezes on load screen a lot more too.
>
> No idea why it would work worse on the Series X than the One X I was playing on.

Yeah this is a huge issue for me too. Its god awful on series X. I disconnect on almost 50% of my games now. Totally broken. I wish there was some kind of indication that way other players would know its a disconnect and not quitting.

The Xbox Series X is almost an upper-middle gaming PC.
Why does HaloWars2 crash on SX?

Same issue here. It crashes on the multiplier with the Xbox series X. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
регулярно вылетает на XSX

Is there any known soloutions or anything you guys have found to reduce crashes and disconencts? It’s mainly the game gone out of sync that I’m having an issue with. I fixed the freezing on my game by freeing up my hardrive to 70% capacity on Series X