Xbox Series X Digital Event Confirmation

Can someone please clarify to me when the Xbox Series X digital event in May may or may not happen? I keep seeing dates for May 5th & 6th but no exact report or confirmation. Also, I am not just talking Halo Infinite, but the Series X hardware showcase,.

> 2535473509360653;1:
> Can someone please clarify to me when the Xbox Series X digital event in May may or may not happen? I keep seeing dates for May 5th & 6th but no exact report or confirmation. Also, I am not just talking Halo Infinite, but the Series X hardware showcase,.

Nobody knows for sure. It will probably be a spontaneous announcement in the next week or two. I doubt the announcement would come more than three days in advance. Maybe 7 like they did for X019. Make sure to follow @Xbox on Twitter, Instagram, or their YouTube Channel to get the news immediately. I believe it will happen during week one or two of May. But that is a guess. People are starving for info.

> 2535432806702036;2:
> > 2535473509360653;1:
> > Can someone please clarify to me when the Xbox Series X digital event in May may or may not happen? I keep seeing dates for May 5th & 6th but no exact report or confirmation. Also, I am not just talking Halo Infinite, but the Series X hardware showcase,.
>
> Nobody knows for sure. It will probably be a spontaneous announcement in the next week or two. I doubt the announcement would come more than three days in advance. Maybe 7 like they did for X019. Make sure to follow @Xbox on Twitter, Instagram, or their YouTube Channel to get the news immediately. I believe it will happen during week one or two of May. But that is a guess. People are starving for info.

Indeed. Although after seeing what happen to the Last of Us: Part 2 (I will not disclose spoilers) I am glad 343 has remained tight lipped about everything. On a separate note, I love football. It’s my favorite sport. After watching the NFL Draft over the past weekend I hope that moving forward I hope gaming in general moves exclusively to game announcements online.

Now before someone gets mad at me in the comments I want preface my next point by saying I love E3. E3 is amazing and has been amazing to the gaming community for decades. That being said I honestly do not see the point of going to big expos or trade shows to watch game announcements of any and all platformers if these trailers are going to be spoiled seconds after or even live as they are announced. Does anybody feel or have felt the same way lately? Thoughts??

> 2535473509360653;3:
> > 2535432806702036;2:
> > > 2535473509360653;1:
> > > Can someone please clarify to me when the Xbox Series X digital event in May may or may not happen? I keep seeing dates for May 5th & 6th but no exact report or confirmation. Also, I am not just talking Halo Infinite, but the Series X hardware showcase,.
> >
> > Nobody knows for sure. It will probably be a spontaneous announcement in the next week or two. I doubt the announcement would come more than three days in advance. Maybe 7 like they did for X019. Make sure to follow @Xbox on Twitter, Instagram, or their YouTube Channel to get the news immediately. I believe it will happen during week one or two of May. But that is a guess. People are starving for info.
>
> Indeed. Although after seeing what happen to the Last of Us: Part 2 (I will not disclose spoilers) I am glad 343 has remained tight lipped about everything. On a separate note, I love football. It’s my favorite sport. After watching the NFL Draft over the past weekend I hope that moving forward I hope gaming in general moves exclusively to game announcements online.
>
> Now before someone gets mad at me in the comments I want preface my next point by saying I love E3. E3 is amazing and has been amazing to the gaming community for decades. That being said I honestly do not see the point of going to big expos or trade shows to watch game announcements of any and all platformers if these trailers are going to be spoiled seconds after or even live as they are announced. Does anybody feel or have felt the same way lately? Thoughts??

Look, blah… E3 is over hover. They need a ayo wayo elpointo app Yo, forrealz… Drop the cookie on us… I need a beta blocker bc my heart beats too quick and I ain’t jumped ship but if infinite ain’t legit… Quit

All I know is the gameplay reveal for Infinite needs to be ridiculous at this point. I’ve always loved Halo and I probably always will but this info drought is murder!

> 2533274878612620;5:
> All I know is the gameplay reveal for Infinite needs to be ridiculous at this point. I’ve always loved Halo and I probably always will but this info drought is murder!

Dude, I broin up some homies for some gamer world explosions on the magnificent drop this (bc) :banana: and :soccer: and frizzy

> 2535411529096152;6:
> > 2533274878612620;5:
> > All I know is the gameplay reveal for Infinite needs to be ridiculous at this point. I’ve always loved Halo and I probably always will but this info drought is murder!
>
> Dude, I broin up some homies for some gamer world explosions on the magnificent drop this (bc) :banana: and :soccer: and frizzy

I don’t think rapping is necessary and is, quite frankly, very hard to read and understand exactly what you are trying to say. Let’s just speak plain English so everyone can understand.

The event on May 7th is only for third parties, according to Xbox. But it may at least reveal the console’s official price and release date. Maybe. I guess we have to wait for a week to find out, huh?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535432806702036;7:
> > 2535411529096152;6:
> > > 2533274878612620;5:
> > > All I know is the gameplay reveal for Infinite needs to be ridiculous at this point. I’ve always loved Halo and I probably always will but this info drought is murder!
> >
> > Dude, I broin up some homies for some gamer world explosions on the magnificent drop this (bc) :banana: and :soccer: and frizzy
>
> I don’t think rapping is necessary and is, quite frankly, very hard to read and understand exactly what you are trying to say. Let’s just speak plain English so everyone can understand.
>
> The event on May 7th is only for third parties, according to Xbox. But it may at least reveal the console’s official price and release date. Maybe. I guess we have to wait for a week to find out, huh?

Durrr…

Whatever it is should be good, Microsoft is one of the few companies doing okay in this pandemic so far.

I can’t wait to get some info! It feels like forever! In fact it’s been so long since a new title release that I have been able to go back through almost every Halo game to date and finish all of the achievements lol.

Now don’t get me wrong I’m so happy that 343 are taking their time to do things right for us, it’s great knowing they care so much about the game as we do.