Xbox series s halo 5 heavy aim

So I have been hearing all this talk about halo 5 having no heavy on the Xbox series x, but have not heard about halo 5 on the series s.
Does it still have heavy aim on series s?

Series X & S have essentially the same processing power just different graphic outputs. I’d imagine that Series S will perform the exact same as Series X.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> Series X & S have essentially the same processing power just different graphic outputs. I’d imagine that Series S will perform the exact same as Series X.

They shouldn’t perform the exact same, they are both locked at 60fps, and the game itself has a variable resolution so with Series x it will hit all of its benchmarks and output at 4k, the series s can’t output at 4k as to whether it changes the game is an unknown to me.

> 2533274906703927;3:
> > 2533274865778947;2:
> > Series X & S have essentially the same processing power just different graphic outputs. I’d imagine that Series S will perform the exact same as Series X.
>
> They shouldn’t perform the exact same, they are both locked at 60fps, and the game itself has a variable resolution so with Series x it will hit all of its benchmarks and output at 4k, the series s can’t output at 4k as to whether it changes the game is an unknown to me.

Graphically output won’t affect the gameplay impact of heavy aim.
It’s more to do with processing power and how Xbox One’s were stretched hardware wise to deal with Halo 5. In theory Series consoles can handle that work load much easier thus reducing heavy aim.

As for my comments on Series X & S performing the same…the internals are identical just the graphic output is different. Same chip & design architecture in the system, GPU power is the only real differential.