Xbox Scorpio Kinect

I don’t anyone except me realized that is there gonna be a Scorpio Kinect.

ive never used a connect, but im sure they will sell a bundle with a scorpio kinect, if its not too expensive anyway. most people are saying its going to cost over 1k. if thats the case im never going to buy one.

Xbox One Slim won’t come with Kinect, it does not even have a Kinect port, you need a USB Kinect adaptor. Perhaps Scorpio will be the same. I have been playin on an Xbox since the launch, I have yet to use a Kinect.

Has it been confirmed? As far as it looks, the Kinnect had been canned seeing how the Xbox slim doesn’t have a native port.

Do people really use the kinect? Its pretty useless once the novelty wears off

> 2592250499819446;3:
> Xbox One Slim won’t come with Kinect, it does not even have a Kinect port, you need a USB Kinect adaptor. Perhaps Scorpio will be the same. I have been playin on an Xbox since the launch, I have yet to use a Kinect.

Got my Xbox a few months after it launched, I use Kinect every time I turn that sucker on.
(And no, not just to turn it on lol)

sounds cool but why does it matter

They didn’t say anything about a Scorpio Kinect. I’m holding out hope that Microsoft forget the whole stupid idea.

I hope so or at a least an adapter for it, overwise my wife is gonna be pissed without her xbox fitness lol