Xbox Rewards Points Did Anybody Get Anything

Hi All

during the release month of Halo 4 Xbox Live Rewards where offering Microsoft Points or simply playing the game online and spending MP on Halo 4 Content from the store

Heres The Offer Page

Just wondering did anybody actually receive any points? according to Xbox Rewards Twitter page points where already awarded for those who “qualified” so did you get anything?

I played over 70+ hours on War Games, a number of hours on Spartan Ops, and spent over 2000+ points on the War Games Pass and a Halo 4 Theme and didnt get a dam thing.

so how many of yous spent your time playing and didnt get a thing from it?

noone recived the points yet, be patient

they said by 31st of this month so you have a few days left

lol Im gonna be rich

nope its been confirmed that all points have been giving out already

Twitter

yeah, i got my points back already, i was 180, and i went back to 980.

I got threatened to be banned from waypoint blog for asking this question so I’d like to know to if anyone has any answers. They said the dec 31st they would be given out. Can anyone help with letting me know if people are actually recieving the points?

nope, it was to be expected.

I asked the same question, and basically I was told by Xbox Rewards on Twitter, that all MSP has already been awarded and that it was issued on a “first come first served” basis

No idea how that equates when it was “play so much HALO before such and such a date to qualify for winning MSP out of a 10,000,000 MSP Pot”

I had over 80hrs logged by the time the promotion ended, and I played a whole bunch from midnight on launch day till the promotion ended

No idea how close I was to winning points, no idea how someone before me could win and I couldnt but thats the only response I was able to get

So if you haven’t had your MSP you were expecting, chances are you wont be

Found the Tweet I was sent:

Xbox LIVE Rewards ‏@XboxLIVErewards
@CockneyCharmer Hi folks, we’ve already paid those out. We hit our 10,000,000 Points limit and paid on a first come, first serve.

If I got any I didn’t get much and I did enough to get something, but I don’t think I got anything

> <mark>first come, first serve.</mark>

Wow that is stupid, but of course it is Microsoft so my expectations were pretty low when it comes to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I earned 100G even though I had put days into the game when this offer was going on. This is what the little “points awarded to date box” said:

12/05/2012 Halo 4 Combat Tour Offer=100G

So…there was a “Points limit”…Thx 343, thx Microsoft, you let me down. Anyway, i’m sure that only american players got their MSP, as always.

> So…there was a “Points limit”…Thx 343, thx Microsoft, you let me down. Anyway, i’m sure that only american players got their MSP, as always.

…Jeez, you are whining about a free promo. It astounds me to find people like you that are not grateful when some (and VERY few) companies give out free products like this… They are rewarding you for playing a game that you were going to play regardless of promo or not.

And saying “only american players got their MSP” only shows how ignorant you are.

> > <mark>first come, first serve.</mark>
>
> Wow that is stupid, but of course it is Microsoft so my expectations were pretty low when it comes to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was 10 000 000 MSP all together. That’s 125000.00 USD http://www.tmeyer.de/mspointsconverter.html .

If I was a company like Microsoft that made 73 723 000 000 (just revenue), I would not even give out 125 000 dollars of free products in one promo to my customers. So be grateful when you get free things offered to you.

http://www.microsoft.com/investor/reports/ar12/financial-review/income-statements/index.html

check your rewards… I believe it is the one that says Halo Combat Tour Offer… mine is 100 ms points

Nope.

Wow. So it was a first come, first serve basis. That is a pretty terrible promotion. They finally have a reward incentive that had me playing, only to find out it wasn’t given to all like advertised. I played enough hours and thought I would at least get a little points. Nope. Instead they gave thousands of points to individual accounts.

I talked with xbox support about it and they gave me my points on the spot. Today.

> I talked with xbox support about it and they gave me my points on the spot. Today.

What did you say? Also does anyone have the chart that shows how much i should get?

> check your rewards… I believe it is the one that says Halo Combat Tour Offer… mine is 100 ms points

Yeah thats what it says on mine.