Xbox refund denied, although the game was falsely advertised

I would like to request a refund directly from 343 for halo infinite’s campaign as the leader of halo 5 said there would be co-op campaign for halo 6 on launch

This is clearly false advertising since they had no intention of getting it out on release since they didn’t delay the game again, and now they’ve delayed co-op twice

Eagerly awaiting 343’s response. Thank you preemptively for the full refund.

14 Likes

This might sound like I’m joking or something, but I am entirely serious and will be following this up with legal action from my lawyers if this isn’t resolved.

9 Likes

You aren’t going to get a refund by asking for one here, buddy. You’re going to be very disappointed if you’re waiting for 343 to respond to you.

6 Likes

Just get Johnny Cochran as your lawyer.

2 Likes

Bruh. With the way they are greedily requesting $6.00 worth of points for a COLOR, do you really think they will give you this as a refund? They will blame covid, or the ‘we need a break too’, even though they have had 6 years to do this, and you will not get a refund. If you bought via steam, you may get away with it, depending on the number of hours you’ve put into it, but I highly doubt it.

4 Likes

I once used countless hours to find a scammer and get him arrested for theft

I am crazy and if I put my mind to it when I am wronged I can do anything. 343 will give me my refund eventually. It’s just the long game

4 Likes

That was meant to be towards you lol

1 Like

If your refund is denied, you can always have your credit card company dispute the charge.

3 Likes

What is advertised and what is said in videos are two different things. If it doesn’t say it on the box or actual adverts then there’s nothing.

3 Likes

If you want a refund you’d have to take that up with whomever you bought the game from. Nothing about this will lead to any fruitful discussion