Xbox Play Anywhere Blitz

Does anyone know if blitz decks are transferable between between PC and Xbox? I’ve heard progress is saved between the two and was wondering if the same applied to blitz cards (for ex if I have a level 7 grunt card on PC would that same level 7 card be available on Xbox? Appreciate the help!

Yes. Everything from Xbox will carry over to PC and vice-versa.

Thanks really helpful to know! Out of curiosity does rank in Blitz also carry over? Ex if I’m a Diamond 1 on PC for instance would that rank carry over to Xbox or are those separate rankings?

Lol everything should transfer over but honestly the game doesn’t even transfer over. There is no PC population

> 2533274829635879;3:
> Thanks really helpful to know! Out of curiosity does rank in Blitz also carry over? Ex if I’m a Diamond 1 on PC for instance would that rank carry over to Xbox or are those separate rankings?

No. PC and Xbox use two different set of ranks. So if you are Diamond 1 on PC you will have to do your placements all over again on Xbox and may get something else entirely.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Off-topic about your signature: by your defination, rolling a dice is full-on insanity?

Ah got it so that’s how the rankings work between systems. Thanks for letting me know! For the Xbox players out there how long would you say it takes to get a blitz game on Xbox? I know it can be tough to get a Blitz game outside of peak hours for PC so was wondering how long the waits were.

> 2533274829635879;7:
> Ah got it so that’s how the rankings work between systems. Thanks for letting me know! For the Xbox players out there how long would you say it takes to get a blitz game on Xbox? I know it can be tough to get a Blitz game outside of peak hours for PC so was wondering how long the waits were.

10 seconds