Xbox one x crashing for halo CE

Is anyone having this problem 50% of the time I get a halo CE multiplayer match it freezes my Xbox. It’s just been halo CE multiplayer. I have already deleted and reinstalled the game that didn’t work

I have a normal Xbox, but I am not getting any problems with matchmaking

This has happened to me twice shortly into the match. However, it occurs so rarely that i am uncertain if it is a problem with the X or Halo CE online.

I have an OG Xbox one even with the wimpy 500gig hard drive and played several HCE BTB matches today with no issues.

> 2533274894985914;3:
> This has happened to me twice shortly into the match. However, it occurs so rarely that i am uncertain if it is a problem with the X or Halo CE online.

Thats the problem, I don’t know if it’s the Xbox or Halo CE

I think it’s because of clashes with the Xbox OS system.

> 2533274841828235;1:
> Is anyone having this problem 50% of the time I get a halo CE multiplayer match it freezes my Xbox. It’s just been halo CE multiplayer. I have already deleted and reinstalled the game that didn’t work

I’ve heard quite a lot of people who have had experienced this.
I’m unsure what exactly is causing it but the popular theory is that the Xbox OS is potentially clashing with the code for Halo CE in some way causing it to crash.

If you’re continually encountering the issue could try open a ticket for the issue on Halo Support if it’s not already a known issue.

I play on an og Xbox one but it does crash at least once a long session, especially battle Creek and damnation

99% of the time I spend on MCC is in Halo CE, and I definitely have this issue happen at least once every night that I play. It’s a hard crash that completely powers down the Xbox console.

Oh, and yes, I am playing on an Xbox One X.

> 2533274865778947;7:
> > 2533274841828235;1:
> > Is anyone having this problem 50% of the time I get a halo CE multiplayer match it freezes my Xbox. It’s just been halo CE multiplayer. I have already deleted and reinstalled the game that didn’t work
>
> I’ve heard quite a lot of people who have had experienced this.
> I’m unsure what exactly is causing it but the popular theory is that the Xbox OS is potentially clashing with the code for Halo CE in some way causing it to crash.
>
> If you’re continually encountering the issue could try open a ticket for the issue on Halo Support if it’s not already a known issue.

I’ll try that halo support. Is there a better way to get a hold of 343? It just happened again

> 2533274841828235;10:
> > 2533274865778947;7:
> > > 2533274841828235;1:
> > > Is anyone having this problem 50% of the time I get a halo CE multiplayer match it freezes my Xbox. It’s just been halo CE multiplayer. I have already deleted and reinstalled the game that didn’t work
> >
> > I’ve heard quite a lot of people who have had experienced this.
> > I’m unsure what exactly is causing it but the popular theory is that the Xbox OS is potentially clashing with the code for Halo CE in some way causing it to crash.
> >
> > If you’re continually encountering the issue could try open a ticket for the issue on Halo Support if it’s not already a known issue.
>
> I’ll try that halo support. Is there a better way to get a hold of 343? It just happened again

Support tickets are probably the best way as it goes straight to the people who fix these types of things.

Can try tweet some folks but they’ll likely direct you to create a ticket too.

I’m on a 1x too, I get both the game crashes in game makes that loud sound and every once in a while I get that shut down Xbox crash.

I get the game crash way more often than the other. It also happens on H2 too.

Mine freezes too and Xbox shuts off. Only on CE though

I have a One X and I have no problems with CE! Maybe it’s your connection?

> 2533274898721100;14:
> I have a One X and I have no problems with CE! Maybe it’s your connection?

No it’s definitely the Xbox or CE. How often you play CE?

> 2533274898721100;14:
> I have a One X and I have no problems with CE! Maybe it’s your connection?

A connection issue would not crash the xbox.

Make that 50% got to like 75% I honestly think it’s getting worse

After 4 games it crashed my Xbox one x, it’s only on Halo CE maps so it must be one x version that’s bugged

I honestly think it might have something to do with the internet connection. We’re you on your phone or other device when it crashed?

I have a problem. Can someone tell me why the Halo: CE Anniversary game freezes on the last mission?
If someone is here tell me how to fix the Halo:CE Anniversary on XBOX ONE. I have without X and S.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!