Xbox One Team (for Skilled Players) for MCC

I’m constructing a team of skill, competitive halo veterans, who are looking for a head start in MCC. (Good Players Only) We play to win, and to have fun doing so. We do play competitively, so don’t join expecting to be carried all day.

Requirements:

1. Must have had a long experience in Halo, and FPS games.

2. Know how to work as a team and understand call-outs.

3. Must have an Xbox One, Head Set, and Gold.

4. Be active.

We are hand picking our team so if you want to join please leave a reply telling us your GT, Gaming History, how Available you are, and your Play Style. And feel free to tell us a little about yourself. I’ll post an example.

Members so far:

Sul (Team Leader)
Apex (Co-Leader)
Wiser
Green
???
???

GT: Sul Incasune

History: I’ve been playing halo since CE, but didn’t get really competitive until Halo 3 and Reach. I led many teams of great players in Reach and averaged a 2.0 K/D
I play a lot of MLG, and BTB. I carry teams pretty often, and love to see my team win.

Availability: 24/7 (No Life)

Play Style: I’m a team player and are pretty good at everything. I’m a great sniper but I would rather rack kills with a DMR or BR and let a teammate snipe.

Ambitions: I have always led teams of great players on halo, I aim to be the best player, and leader on halo.

Im not looking for a team but add me if you want I’m always looking to play mlg customs or run mm with a team

Yeah sure, sounds good man.

Ill be looking for people to play with free free to add me, (didn’t play alot of reach and 4) wasn’t a fan.

> 2533274806621600;5:
> Ill be looking for people to play with free free to add me, (didn’t play alot of reach and 4) wasn’t a fan.

Added. What games did you play most?

I’m not looking to really team with others for leagues and such. But for matchmaking and customs it’s always good to have skilled players on friends list. Add me if you want. Been playing Halo since day it came out. Ill be on all day the day it comes out. But normally play any time after 1130 pm eastern. I work second shift 3-11. I’m usually on before work to but only for maybe a hour or 2.

We don’t really plan on doing Leagues, thats kinda something our members would have to talk about, but yeah I’ll add you.

Im looking for a team, i live in Australia, not sure if its a problem based on where you guys live. And not sure if i want to make a clan with my friends so think of this as a possibility or a maybe

GT: ClutchTillDawn
History: Been playing Halo since CE but didn’t really start playing competitive till Halo 3, (same basically as Sul) i was fairly average at Halo 3 and reach, at halo 4 i did get a 2.0KD, my favourite gamemode is CTF or any objective gamemode in particular and i only play FPS games most of the time.

Availability: Problem as i live in Australia, i am available in the afternoons. If you guys are in the eastern standard time zone basically (7am Sydney is 4pm NY) (9pm Sydney 6am NY)

Play Style: I can do a bit of everything, i excel mostly at being supportive and doing as what im required, love flanking.

Ambition: K.D Ratio to me doesnt mean anything to me, what matters most to me is the Win Loss Ratio, getting the W

BTW are you looking into playing halo 5 competative

> 2533274856084313;9:
> Im looking for a team, i live in Australia, not sure if its a problem based on where you guys live. And not sure if i want to make a clan with my friends so think of this as a possibility or a maybe
>
> GT: ClutchTillDawn
> History: Been playing Halo since CE but didn’t really start playing competitive till Halo 3, (same basically as Sul) i was fairly average at Halo 3 and reach, at halo 4 i did get a 2.0KD, my favourite gamemode is CTF or any objective gamemode in particular and i only play FPS games most of the time.
>
> Availability: Problem as i live in Australia, i am available in the afternoons. If you guys are in the eastern standard time zone basically (7am Sydney is 4pm NY) (9pm Sydney 6am NY)
>
> Play Style: I can do a bit of everything, i excel mostly at being supportive and doing as what im required, love flanking.
>
> Ambition: K.D Ratio to me doesnt mean anything to me, what matters most to me is the Win Loss Ratio, getting the W
>
> BTW are you looking into playing halo 5 competative

Are we looking to play Halo 5 competitively? Depending on how good the game is, yes. As far as your time zone goes, it shouldn’t be too bad, so long as we get to see you online for a few hours it should be good. I’ll add you.

Just so you guys know, we start officially when MCC comes out, as of right now most of us are on Destiny so if you want to hang with us on Xbox One just message me.

yeah im really good at video games you should message me

Just introducing myself to anyone considering joining our team.

Halo 2 before cheating I wAS TOP 300 Rumble pit. Halo 3 50 in alot of play lists,. I always play mlg settings nd played all halos. I won about 5 local tourneys nd got one third place playing doubles at play n trade stores. GT = BM Oceano hmu if interested

> 2535450303323782;14:
> Halo 2 before cheating I wAS TOP 300 Rumble pit. Halo 3 50 in alot of play lists,. I always play mlg settings nd played all halos. I won about 5 local tourneys nd got one third place playing doubles at play n trade stores. GT = BM Oceano hmu if interested

Yup sounds good, I’ll add you.

My Gamertag is OdinCommando.

Bio:
I have been playing Halo since it’s release date back in 2001. I am skilled at Halo as a lone wolf and as a teamplayer. My favorite game from the franchise is Reach and I carry teams in BTB and Team Slayer. I have done some MLG game battles. I had an MLG team on Call of Duty, worked out well until I had to take a leave of absence.

Availability:
24/7 Central Time

Skills/ Weapon Types:
DMR/Assault Rifle

Goal:
To become a pro gamer with a pro team.

Whats up guys i am looking for some skilled people to play with on mcc i have a team of three,but we are not 100% sure on one. Mostly right now play halo 3 mlg, don’t like reach or 4, live in Oklahoma. Skill wise i can pretty much can hang with the best in halo. So if interested hit me up for halo 3 or Destiny on xbox one actually needs some guys to Vault of Glass with GT:iDowntownbrown

Yup, sounds good, I’ll add you guys.

Heads up, we will decide who will be apart of our official team within the first week of MCC. We’re judging players based on their skill, activity, and attitude. We will be having an 8v8 team, and a 4v4 team, anybody we have left over will act like team reserves.

Feel free to add me GT is my username.

I’ve been playing halo since CE and played every one since. I average a 2 k/d. I mainly play BTB unless I get a good team then we hope in to slayer or objective.

I would say I play conservative basically picking my battles that I know I’ll win or at least set up for my teammates to come clean up. I’m available Tuesdays thru Saturdays all day.

I’ll play with anyone so if your just looking for people to play with add me… I’m also on destiny and can help out with raids