Xbox One Preview Program

Hello everyone I’m really trying to get in to the Xbox One Preview program and understand its invitation only from current members. So I’m making this post to ask and members out there, if you can send me an invitation on Xbox Live I would greatly appreciate it. My gamer tag is Xsjados

Thank You!

As far as I’m aware… That program is for people who put a lot of time into nurturing Xbox lives community, think promoting on Twitter/ Facebook, YouTube channels and videos, and blogs… So becoming prolific in those activities could increase your chances friend.

> 2533274926650033;2:
> As far as I’m aware… That program is for people who put a lot of time into nurturing Xbox lives community, think promoting on Twitter/ Facebook, YouTube channels and videos, and blogs… So becoming prolific in those activities could increase your chances friend.

Certain people were selected by Microsoft to participate. We got a message from Xbox Live to get the preview dashboard where we can download new updates early.

OP I’ve sent you an invite but Microsoft enrols new people once a month so you might have to wait for up to four weeks before you get in. You’ll get a message from Xbox Live with the next steps.

Getting an invite from a friend does not guarantee you will get in, otherwise it would spread like wildfire and be irrelevant. Invites are more like recommendations and Microsoft gets the final say on whether or not you get in.

I’m guessing it has a lot to do with how much time you play on Xbox, use Microsoft products, involvement, etc.

All you can do is get an invite and hope for the best. However if you’re just looking to get in so you can see updates early without actually contributing with feedback every month, don’t bother. All of the updates come to you the next month and you won’t be missing out on anything.

I like to see it as a beta before beta’s became “demos”. You’re helping Microsoft improve their OS, nothing exclusive or special about it.

Are you willing to deal with bugs? Some people in the Preview Program have reported missing features and full-on software resets.

The Preview Program isn’t an early-access promotion; it’s a way to help Microsoft test their updates.

I don’t think its any of the above. Two of my friends are on the preview program and both play less than I, have been on live for far less than I and have had less MS products. Unless you guys have actually read somewhere I think its probably just a select bunch randomly chosen.

> 2533274926650033;2:
> As far as I’m aware… That program is for people who put a lot of time into nurturing Xbox lives community, think promoting on Twitter/ Facebook, YouTube channels and videos, and blogs… So becoming prolific in those activities could increase your chances friend.

You may be thinking of the ambassador program. That’s sort of like a MS community none paid helper. :confounded:

> 2533274792128991;6:
> I don’t think its any of the above. Two of my friends are on the preview program and both play less than I, have been on live for far less than I and have had less MS products. Unless you guys have actually read somewhere I think its probably just a select bunch randomly chosen.
>
> > 2533274926650033;2:
> > As far as I’m aware… That program is for people who put a lot of time into nurturing Xbox lives community, think promoting on Twitter/ Facebook, YouTube channels and videos, and blogs… So becoming prolific in those activities could increase your chances friend.
>
>
> You may be thinking of the ambassador program. That’s sort of like a MS community none paid helper. :confounded:

I’m not saying it’s exactly based on these things, but I’m sure it doesn’t hurt. You’re not going to get in just because you buy all of their things and play a lot, but I’m sure it’s more than just randomly chosen people. There’s likely some kind of formula/contributing factors.