xbox one halo reach profile problem

okay so you can play halo reach on xbox one now so i try to play then it brings up this msg (failed to write gamer profile settings. One possible reason is if you removed your xbox 360 memory unit. Changes to your profile may not be saved) and i dont hav my lvl and i think im under legend? i would love to fix this

Same thing is happening with me, Don’t know what to do.

bump

Firstly don’t bump a thread after 1 hr. That just shows impatience

Did you save your halo Reach Profile to the cloud from your old 360 before you loaded it up on the XB ONE. That is probabaly your problem. if you have your 360 go fire it up with reach and save your stuff to the cloud and then you will have everything. You will have to re-download all DLC maps though but game types, map types and everything including your rank should be synced up.

Heres the thing, 2 days ago I was having no problem playing the game at all, playing online no problem. Today I try playing it and it does the failed to write player w/e.
I tried deleting my profile, the method you said, reinstalling the game, and nothing has worked.
Also for some reason now when I click on Reach, It says I’m not connected to Xbox Live, So I can’t play multiplayer at all.

> 2533274870078219;5:
> Heres the thing, 2 days ago I was having no problem playing the game at all, playing online no problem. Today I try playing it and it does the failed to write player w/e.
> I tried deleting my profile, the method you said, reinstalling the game, and nothing has worked.
> Also for some reason now when I click on Reach, It says I’m not connected to Xbox Live, So I can’t play multiplayer at all.

Wow that’s is a problem. They have brought out 3 updates for Backwards Compatibility issues in the last 2 weeks you have probably Auto downloaded them. Does your Xbox fully power off when you turn it off. It may need a hard reset after the updates. The only thing I can suggest is to check for any XBONE updates. Apply them and hard reset. Sign into XBL before launching the game and see if that works,.

Not sure if this has been solved but it happend to me today and I found a fix. When you start halo reach start it not signed into the xbox one yet, then start halo reach and it will ask you to log in on your xbox one, then go to the xbox one home and sign in, then once you are back to the xbox 360 screen choose add new profile or recover xbox profile or what ever the last option is and re-enter your email and password. The 360 will then redownload your updated profile. Hope I helped someone!!

Yep that worked! Thank you oneloveorelse!

> 2533274848349376;7:
> Not sure if this has been solved but it happend to me today and I found a fix. When you start halo reach start it not signed into the xbox one yet, then start halo reach and it will ask you to log in on your xbox one, then go to the xbox one home and sign in, then once you are back to the xbox 360 screen choose add new profile or recover xbox profile or what ever the last option is and re-enter your email and password. The 360 will then redownload your updated profile. Hope I helped someone!!

Hell yes man thank you for your help!

Just got the same problem :confused: though its with all backwards compatible games!!, it happened when I was gonna download halo wars, and no games has worked since.

> 2533274863908940;10:
> Just got the same problem :confused: though its with all backwards compatible games!!, it happened when I was gonna download halo wars, and no games has worked since.

You’ll want to contact Xbox Live support about this if it’s happening with more games

> 2533274848349376;7:
> Not sure if this has been solved but it happend to me today and I found a fix. When you start halo reach start it not signed into the xbox one yet, then start halo reach and it will ask you to log in on your xbox one, then go to the xbox one home and sign in, then once you are back to the xbox 360 screen choose add new profile or recover xbox profile or what ever the last option is and re-enter your email and password. The 360 will then redownload your updated profile. Hope I helped someone!!

Thank you so much! <3

Havent had any problems

Mine is fine

> 2533274848349376;7:

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS WORKED FINALLY!!!

To summarize for oneloveorelse:

If you are getting a message that is saying you have disconnected from xbox live, do the following:

1. Load Halo Reach without being signed in on Xbox One.

2. Sign into Xbox One profile once you are at Reach main menu.

3. Select download profile on the Xbox 360 menu, type in information, press A, and you are all set!

Many thanks again to oneloveorelse this has been a major problem for me since January.

Damn. Didn’t work for me. When I press start, it shows my actual rank, credits and armor. But at the menu, it’s back to recruit. Ugh.

Thread for current server issues.