Xbox One Halo Edition?

So far I have yet to purchase an Xbox One, solely for the chance of that a Halo edition of Xbox One will be produced. What do you guys think? Am I holding out on a mere fantasy? Or is it a likely notion?

I’m holding out too. It only makes sense to keep making Halo editions.

Considering that the past halos did so, I’d think that they would the same for this time around as well.
I’m also waiting to buy that version instead of the plain one as well.

Considering the fact that Halo is a pretty big exclusive for Xbox, I’d assume that there will be a special edition Xbox. But then again, Titanfall didn’t get a special Xbox, despite being a fairly important exclusive for Xbox right now. But that’s probably because we’re still pretty early in the Xbox One’s life.

I personally hope they do. My question is, what style should it be in, and what edition of the game (Like, basic, Legendary, et cetera) should it come with?

I think that it should be either Covenant or Forerunner styled, because almost every Halo-themed Xbox gets released in a UNSC skin, like so (These are just images);

http://assets.hardwaresphere.com/uploads/2010/07/xbox-360-slim-halo-reach-bundle.jpg

The only non-UNSC system you see is this one;

And it looks more like an abstract ammount of circuitry in the standard forerunner colors.

So I think the ‘Exclusive’ Halo-themed Xbox One should have a more… Realistic, and with good looking, non-abstract finish.

While we are on the subject, how about custom controller schemes? Should they release one pattern for each faction (A Covenant Controller, a UNSC Controller, a Forerunner Controller, et cetera)? I’m just brainstorming here.

How about a Flood-themed console? Now that would be interesting…

> Considering the fact that Halo is a pretty big exclusive for Xbox, I’d assume that there will be a special edition Xbox. But then again, Titanfall didn’t get a special Xbox, despite being a fairly important exclusive for Xbox right now. But that’s probably because we’re still pretty early in the Xbox One’s life.

IMHO they are saving that “spot” for Halo to be the Xbox One’s first themed console.

> How about a Flood-themed console? Now that would be interesting…

Now I’m wondering how someone would go about making that…

> How about a Flood-themed console? Now that would be interesting…

Oh yes. This. 100 times this.

> Considering the fact that Halo is a pretty big exclusive for Xbox, I’d assume that there will be a special edition Xbox. But then again, Titanfall didn’t get a special Xbox, despite being a fairly important exclusive for Xbox right now. But that’s probably because we’re still pretty early in the Xbox One’s life.

The Xbox One DID get a Titanfall edition, however it was only made for Respawn employees as well as select partners at Microsoft.

I was gonna make a thread like this one in the MCC forum, however this topic already exists, so here’s the original text:

I saw the footage, and I was amazed. I want this game. I REALLY DO.
BUT…
I don’t have an Xbox One. Halo: MCC WOULD be the reason for me to get one, however, I don’t want to buy a One, then the game, then a month or two later MS/343i announces an Xbox One Halo Edition that includes/releases with Halo 5.
Now, the Halo 4 Xbox 360 was BEAUTIFUL, but I didn’t pick it up because I still have my Xbox 360 - the same one I’ve had since launch (that’s the one that doesn’t have HDMI). So, if at all possible, I’d love to see a Halo-themed Xbox One that also includes the game.
But would YOU like to see such a console?

I haven’t got one yet. I wasn’t going to get one (as I have a PS4), but with the Halo collections and H5 coming out this year and the next, I think I’ll wait with you for that exclusive Halo-themed console so I can play MCC on it.

a solid blue or green would be nice with a legendary logo on the side