Xbox one halo 3 button layout resets itself!

So I recently got a Xbox one and every time I set my button layout to bumper jumper it reverts back to default after 30 seconds or so. Anybody know how to permanently use bumper jumper for the whole game?

Is this MCC or Halo 3 BC?

If it’s Halo 3 BC, Xbox 360 titles are currently having some issues at the moment and some believe it is an issue with Xbox 360’s Truskill service, though 343 is aware that Halo 3 is having some problems. It is important to note that issues are not isolated to Halo 3 and other games are having problems.

Speculation - since Xbox 360 games are having issues it is entirely possible that the Xbox One is unable to save any 360 game at the moment. As changing settings requires you to save, it’s possible this is why this is reverting. The same is also apparently true for Armour configurations. In addition, XP is currently not tracking in matchmaking.

Note, the above is speculation on my part and not confirmation based on the information we have available. I’m not able to test Halo 3 on the 360 and Xbox One until later so I can’t confirm whether the game is only having issues on Xbox One or the Xbox 360 as well.

> 2574155679901782;2:
> Is this MCC or Halo 3 BC?
>
> If it’s Halo 3 BC, Xbox 360 titles are currently having some issues at the moment and some believe it is an issue with Xbox 360’s Truskill service, though 343 is aware that Halo 3 is having some problems. It is important to note that issues are not isolated to Halo 3 and other games are having problems.
>
> Speculation - since Xbox 360 games are having issues it is entirely possible that the Xbox One is unable to save any 360 game at the moment. As changing settings requires you to save, it’s possible this is why this is reverting. The same is also apparently true for Armour configurations. In addition, XP is currently not tracking in matchmaking.
>
> Note, the above is speculation on my part and not confirmation based on the information we have available. I’m not able to test Halo 3 on the 360 and Xbox One until later so I can’t confirm whether the game is only having issues on Xbox One or the Xbox 360 as well.

i play on 360 exclusively, this issue is on both platforms, doubt it will be fixed soon, 343 dont give a **** about bungie titles, both 3 and reach are broken, 3 is just xp and rank and reach has a gamebreaking bug right now, obvious 343 dont care since anytime you log on to reach it gives you the 3 days to halo 4 message from 2012 and the new player popup after

> 2535465773016902;3:
> > 2574155679901782;2:
> > Is this MCC or Halo 3 BC?
> >
> > If it’s Halo 3 BC, Xbox 360 titles are currently having some issues at the moment and some believe it is an issue with Xbox 360’s Truskill service, though 343 is aware that Halo 3 is having some problems. It is important to note that issues are not isolated to Halo 3 and other games are having problems.
> >
> > Speculation - since Xbox 360 games are having issues it is entirely possible that the Xbox One is unable to save any 360 game at the moment. As changing settings requires you to save, it’s possible this is why this is reverting. The same is also apparently true for Armour configurations. In addition, XP is currently not tracking in matchmaking.
> >
> > Note, the above is speculation on my part and not confirmation based on the information we have available. I’m not able to test Halo 3 on the 360 and Xbox One until later so I can’t confirm whether the game is only having issues on Xbox One or the Xbox 360 as well.
>
> i play on 360 exclusively, this issue is on both platforms, doubt it will be fixed soon, 343 dont give a **** about bungie titles, both 3 and reach are broken, 3 is just xp and rank and reach has a gamebreaking bug right now, obvious 343 dont care since anytime you log on to reach it gives you the 3 days to halo 4 message from 2012 and the new player popup after

As said, this issue is affecting more than just the Halo titles and is likely an issue Microsoft will have to fix and not 343. As for the message of the day, there’s no reason to update it.

> 2533274880225084;1:
> So I recently got a Xbox one and every time I set my button layout to bumper jumper it reverts back to default after 30 seconds or so. Anybody know how to permanently use bumper jumper for the whole game?

This is one of a variety of issues that Halo 3 (Xbox 360) is suffering from right now. 343 Industries is aware of the issues and are looking into them. They’ve been aware for a week or so now but it’s not completely in their control. I’m sure once the problem(s) have been located, they’ll make a statement.