Xbox One Elite Controller in Halo 5

Just wondering that have any of you guys tried the elite controller in Halo 5 and is it good for halo (Multiplayer).
Because i might buy one soon and i would like to hear community’s opinion ?

I sure am I love the way that controller looks

> 2533274910414021;2:
> I sure am I love the way that controller looks

ya me too :slight_smile:

Wish they made a halo elite control!!

> 2535472160800652;4:
> Wish they made a halo elite control!!

Cool idea and i think that happens someday

I may have to retire my Day 1 controller soon and upgrade.

> 2533274857180924;1:
> Just wondering that have any of you guys tried the elite controller in Halo 5 and is it good for halo (Multiplayer).
> Because i might buy one soon and i would like to hear community’s opinion ?

I ordered mine a while back. IT should provide a slight advantage in halo 5 by enabling you to take your fingers off of the joysticks less. hopefully i’ll be able to adapt to it quick.

Yea I’m very interested to see if there is any improvement with the elite controller over regular

Its main advantage is that you don’t have to take your fingers off the sticks but it would likely take a while to adapt to the new controller since we are all so used to using the standard buttons

I preordered the controller cant wait to try it out

I’m anxious to see how much its gonna change the Multiplayer scene

> 2533274810838661;9:
> Its main advantage is that you don’t have to take your fingers off the sticks but it would likely take a while to adapt to the new controller since we are all so used to using the standard buttons

yep that’s true

> 2533274808465227;11:
> I’m anxious to see how much its gonna change the Multiplayer scene

I think that elite controller is really going to shine on competitive arena gameplay like Esports

Eh its not the controller but the operator

can’t wait!

They might make a Halo face plate you could switch out with the elite controller. Who knows.

> 2533274876095726;16:
> They might make a Halo face plate you could switch out with the elite controller. Who knows.

That would be nice

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Haven’t tried it yet but I think Ill still be using a normal controller.
The Pistol Pack

> 2533274910414021;2:
> I sure am I love the way that controller looks

Yeah they do look pretty cool. Not entirely convinced its thay much better than a regular controller though.

> 2535439266205591;7:
> > 2533274857180924;1:
> > Just wondering that have any of you guys tried the elite controller in Halo 5 and is it good for halo (Multiplayer).
> > Because i might buy one soon and i would like to hear community’s opinion ?
>
>
> I ordered mine a while back. IT should provide a slight advantage in halo 5 by enabling you to take your fingers off of the joysticks less. hopefully i’ll be able to adapt to it quick.

I want one of the Elite Controllers, but I play Claw so I don’t know if it’s necessary…